B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (July)

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Because we only find duty free in Dubai? From memory I think you have them in most airports, maybe even in Barcelona

I said Dubai, because the bag said "Dubai Duty Free Store". in big red letters. After hours of research on Google and other analysis, I concluded there is at least a 70% chance it came from Dubai😊.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I said Dubai, because the bag said "Dubai Duty Free Store". in big red letters. After hours of research on Google and other analysis, I concluded there is at least a 70% chance it came from Dubai😊.

if gina finds out stella got duty frees she wont leave her alone till its gone

9 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Actually Gina is quite a good binge drinker.  LOL.    She holds it all together fairly well.

What makes for a bad binge drinker?  Peeing on the stove is perhaps a good  criteria to start  with.

I must say I love the bad binge drinkers then. 😁

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Does anyone remember when he said he was going to LEAVE this forum a few weeks ago ? and some people actually believed him 🤣 

I recall some naive member saying " Harly is the man of his words " LOL 😂  He is just a weak pathetic man. 

Maybe your dumbass needs to go back and revisit that post!!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Does anyone remember when he said he was going to LEAVE this forum a few weeks ago ? and some people actually believed him 🤣 

I recall some naive member saying " Harly is the man of his words " LOL 😂  He is just a weak pathetic man. 

I might have to unblock Ragnar as this is truly the funniest post in RLC history ... LMFAO  

11 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

Harley is like that ''special'' kid in class who ''thinks'' he is doing good, but everyone knows better and says,,'' ohh,good boy,look what you did'',, as he continues to eat the paste....lol " 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2