B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (July)

38 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I fear for Gina & Stella together again...

Yeah, they're very good friends but they really seem to reinforce each other's self-destructive habits. They're both bad binge drinkers, and when they're hanging out together it seems almost inevitable that they'll drink until they're blacked out. I believe the last girl who had to be rescued from almost drowning in that tub was Gina after a night of drinking with Stella.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, timber said:

Yeah, they're very good friends but they really seem to reinforce each other's self-destructive habits. They're both bad binge drinkers, and when they're hanging out together it seems almost inevitable that they'll drink until they're blacked out. I believe the last girl who had to be rescued from almost drowning in that tub was Gina after a night of drinking with Stella.

OMG this is such an accurate statement. It seems I am one of the few Stella fans. I love watching her but there are times she scares me because she drinks, smokes, does drugs until she literally drops. But she likes a good shagging and I suspect we will see her with one of Bruno's friends fucking her brains out often. Don't look for her to suck a cock or swallow any cum but she'll fuck without a condom (bad) and let the guy cum inside her occasionally.  Rock on Stella!!!!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG this is such an accurate statement. It seems I am one of the few Stella fans. I love watching her but there are times she scares me because she drinks, smokes, does drugs until she literally drops. But she likes a good shagging and I suspect we will see her with one of Bruno's friends fucking her brains out often. Don't look for her to suck a cock or swallow any cum but she'll fuck without a condom (bad) and let the guy cum inside her occasionally.  Rock on Stella!!!!

At first I was disappointed that she was back. But she does provide good entertainment. Like tonight when she died in the tub and then came back to life. 😏

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

At first I was disappointed that she was back. But she does provide good entertainment. Like tonight when she died in the tub and then came back to life. 😏

and she be a perfect tenant for you is she starts to masturbate too 😂

a really exciting Friday night in RLC, twenty pages of comments on the new recycled Stella, who was bathing in the bathtub, I heard that all the pushers in Barcelona, as soon as they heard that Stella was coming back, organised a big welcome party

9 hours ago, wooders78 said:

shes going for the sympathy vote

Like a few others I kept going back and her position changed a little each time, but I was also concerned if she would be OK. Pleased to see this morning she is in bed. Also agree you'd think Pam and Radi might have knocked on the door after 2 or so hours of silence

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

watching everyones fave couple last night going at it in their room, if rumours are correct and Nell is hoping to get pregnant, why is The Bog shooting his load over her back ?? Was he away they did human reproduction. Ain't gonna happen like that Mr Bog 🤪