B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (July)

15 hours ago, timber said:

They're both bad binge drinkers,

Actually Gina is quite a good binge drinker.  LOL.    She holds it all together fairly well.

What makes for a bad binge drinker?  Peeing on the stove is perhaps a good  criteria to start  with.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, winnlove said:

We were scared at one point! I don't know if RLC contacted Radislava, but I sent 2 messages to warn them of some danger towards Stella.

YOU were scared....it never fazed me one bit and personally, I don't care what happens to any of these pathetic people!!

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

a really exciting Friday night in RLC, twenty pages of comments on the new recycled Stella, who was bathing in the bathtub, I heard that all the pushers in Barcelona, as soon as they heard that Stella was coming back, organised a big welcome party

The most accurate and best thing I have read in the last 20 pages.....thank you Sergio!!

5 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

watching everyones fave couple last night going at it in their room, if rumours are correct and Nell is hoping to get pregnant, why is The Bog shooting his load over her back ?? Was he away they did human reproduction. Ain't gonna happen like that Mr Bog 🤪

Have you ever thought that maybe Bogdan is shooting blanks from all the drugs he has done and maybe Nelly has found a donor to conceive with?  Don't read more into it than what there is LMAO.  You people crack me up!!

so 11 pages and I learned Stella died, came back to life... that part was good news 

some   personal members  battles  (that's not new news) , the drug trade and beer industry has benefitted from Stella's return ????  that's good news !

and apparently she is using the toilet in B1 and not the stove to take a piss ( only because it is on a different floor ) so that is good news ...

So basically it is mostly good news  that Stella is back .  Awesome 

Now any good news on Arianna ? I saw her collecting some kitchen ware? so is she officially out??   and still living in Barcelone ?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I fixed it for you..........you're welcome :biggrin:

20 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

Don't say that,RLC will have to go on the streets to another strip club to find another tenant now.:dodgy:  

^^^^^^You call that ''fixed''? ^^^^^^^^ 

All you did was royally screw that up. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a much more coherent sentence than what you normally write. You're the last person i would need to ''fix'' my posts, i am pretty eloquent on my own,thanks.  

Tumblr: Image

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

You fixed it? It doesn't make sense now. 🙄

Harley is like that ''special'' kid in class who ''thinks'' he is doing good,but everyone knows better and says,,'' ohh,good boy,look what you did'',, as he continues to eat the paste....lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Harley is like that ''special'' kid in class who ''thinks'' he is doing good,but everyone knows better and says,,'' ohh,good boy,look what you did'',, as he continues to eat the paste....lol

Does anyone remember when he said he was going to LEAVE this forum a few weeks ago ? and some people actually believed him 🤣 

I recall some naive member saying " Harly is the man of his words " LOL 😂  He is just a weak pathetic man. 

• Haha 2