B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (July)

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

a really exciting Friday night in RLC, twenty pages of comments on the new recycled Stella, who was bathing in the bathtub, I heard that all the pushers in Barcelona, as soon as they heard that Stella was coming back, organised a big welcome party

It is great for the farmers, for the brewering industry, the destileries, the liquer stores and it is great for the RLC viewers.... Win-win-win.... The only downside is that Stella sleeps so extremely much.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, timber said:

Yeah, they're very good friends but they really seem to reinforce each other's self-destructive habits. They're both bad binge drinkers, and when they're hanging out together it seems almost inevitable that they'll drink until they're blacked out. I believe the last girl who had to be rescued from almost drowning in that tub was Gina after a night of drinking with Stella.

Perfect pairing, in my humble opinion, of course.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

A general history question: Have Stella and Pam been in the same apartment group before? No attempt by either to say Hi ??

Nope, not in BCN at the same time

16 hours ago, winnlove said:

Poor sucker! You are playing with a person's life! You don't give a damn about people's health, BUT KNOW THAT, coming from you !! eh ?? You always had this very arrogant side towards people! Since the time that I know you here, and I am not the only one !! So now, you keep silent on convincing subjects, or else you write very correctly what is happening! Point! Obviously the health of people does not concern you, so you are silent !!!

Pull your head out of your ass Winnlove.  Do you go from door to door in your neighborhood asking if all the people are OK?  The answer is no!  You get way to wrapped up in these fictional people and you need to give it a rest.  You are a pathetic, weak person and shouldn't condemn anyone for what they say on here about this particular situation.  It's not uncommon for people to spend 2 to 3 hours in their bathtub's.  Hell, my brother has a jacuzzi tub and he will spend two hours easy in there and look at Masha, how many times have you seen her spend that much time in the tub.  Stella is choosing to spend her time in the tub differently.  I'm sure there is nothing wrong with her because she has been a dope head as long as anyone of viewers first seen her.  So chill out and move on dude!!