B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (July)

39 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

he als said tes and elian were the best thing to happen to RLC, now its them 3

Tesla and Elian were the best .. but Tesla is now quiet so , Stella came to entertain us .. it is variety , that’s nice 😁

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Tesla and Elian were the best .. but Tesla is now quiet so , Stella came to entertain us .. it is variety , that’s nice 😁

sure as hell beats watching the fake lesbians. or radi lol. shes hot but feels like watching a hamster live their life

17 minutes ago, adingo said:

you said exactly what i was thinking reading these comments. 

What exactly are the people complaining about them being drunk and having fun hoping to see on this website? people sitting in a circle singing kumbaya? go watch a church stream ffs  

They can have their opinion as we have ours … I watch RLC to be entertained through real life moments that i admit many come in a form of a show .. we want the drama , the tears , the disappointment and the frustration but most of all we want to see happy people enjoying their lives , us watching  them and enjoy with them and like this forget our daily routine and relax .. for whoever doesn’t like it , there are other rooms in 11 apartments to be entertained there😁😇😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, adingo said:

also bruno was again rubbing stellas leg in front of gina and she didn't mind at all. there goes half the theories in here about gina not knowing bruno and stella are messing around ::)

Bruno is one of the cleverest guy that has paraded all these years , he knows exactly what he does and he would never risk his steady income .. Gina is a veteran and can easily find out anything that goes .. She is weak to him because she loves him very much , this is our crazy and beloved Gina living perhaps the love of her life .. addicted to him .. And Stella , well , let’s see ..but , Gina rejected Masha’s efforts for a threesome , can it be that Gina will share her BF with a very good friend ? ( I highly doubt but I hope I am wrong 🤣😂 ) ..

For all Bruno’s haters , i wish RLC could send him to Prague and show to both Kitty and Leora what and how making sex really is 😂🤣 ( said this again in the past , but I find it appropriate for the time being this reference 😉😉😆😏

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They can have their opinion as we have ours … I watch RLC to be entertained through real life moments that i admit many come in a form of a show .. we want the drama , the tears , the disappointment and the frustration but most of all we want to see happy people enjoying their lives , us watching  them and enjoy with them and like this forget our daily routine and relax .. for whoever doesn’t like it , there are other rooms in 11 apartments to be entertained there😁😇😉

they have their own apt for their crazy, why dont they go back there

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

b1 cast is boring except PAM 

I DONT KNOW When radi will left the appartment and this stella bullshit bore girl 

I'm not a Stella fan...but you can hardly call her boring. In the coupla days she's been here she's pretty much been off her face most of it. She's nearly drowned, pissed on the cooker, pissed on 2 sofa's and almost fucked her best friend's boyfriend in her apt and behind her back...What's she gonna be like when she gets used to the cams and loosens up a bit...😏

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Good thing is we can watch them when they are on balcony here 😃

🤩🤩🥳👏👏 it is even better at Gina’s when at least we can hear the sound from the living room than in comparison the absolute blind spots in the villa and the B2 roof 👿👿👿🤬😡🤬

10 minutes ago, adingo said:

sure as hell beats watching the fake lesbians. or radi lol. shes hot but feels like watching a hamster live their life

Something has affected Radi the last couple of weeks , she has changed completely , perhaps some comments here or things happening that we can’t know .. she is like on strike now and she does nothing .. we will see what happens 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Something has affected Radi the last couple of weeks , she has changed completely , perhaps some comments here or things happening that we can’t know .. she is like on strike now and she does nothing .. we will see what happens 

She's depressed.  Tomato Season is coming to an end.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2