B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (July)

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bruno is one of the cleverest guy that has paraded all these years , he knows exactly what he does and he would never risk his steady income .. Gina is a veteran and can easily find out anything that goes .. She is weak to him because she loves him very much , this is our crazy and beloved Gina living perhaps the love of her life .. addicted to him .. And Stella , well , let’s see ..but , Gina rejected Masha’s efforts for a threesome , can it be that Gina will share her BF with a very good friend ? ( I highly doubt but I hope I am wrong 🤣😂 ) ..

For all Bruno’s haters , i wish RLC could send him to Prague and show to both Kitty and Leora what and how making sex really is 😂🤣 ( said this again in the past , but I find it appropriate for the time being this reference 😉😉😆😏

Gina "shared" Bruno with Ginger on her birthday ;) so maybe

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Something has affected Radi the last couple of weeks , she has changed completely , perhaps some comments here or things happening that we can’t know .. she is like on strike now and she does nothing .. we will see what happens 

i only signed up 1/2 weeks ago and since then i hardly saw her leave her room or interact with anyone 

22 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they have their own apt for their crazy, why dont they go back there

They had guests , people were saying “ poor Gina , she can’t enjoy her own apartment “ .. guests slowly started disappearing .. they hit B4 and the pool twice , Gina’s has been having lately visits from the rest of the GOV and now they went perhaps for the first time that Gina moved in B4 ( maybe they celebrating one year anniversary with Bruno officially ? 🤨🤨 I can’t tell ) back in B1 .. Gina is still managing to be super entertaining and active , it is incredible that we aren’t tired watching her even in this strange partnership with Bruno and she remains fun to watch .. she brings fun and Bruno can bring , well, hate 😂🤣😂🤣 So , not a bad idea to visit B1 and see what happens . 

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not a Stella fan...but you can hardly call her boring. In the coupla days she's been here she's pretty much been off her face most of it. She's nearly drowned, pissed on the cooker, pissed on 2 sofa's and almost fucked her best friend's boyfriend in her apt and behind her back...What's she gonna be like when she gets used to the cams and loosens up a bit...😏

🙃🙃😁😆🥳

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They had guests , people were saying “ poor Gina , she can’t enjoy her own apartment “ .. guests slowly started disappearing .. they hit B4 and the pool twice , Gina’s has been having lately visits from the rest of the GOV and now they went perhaps for the first time that Gina moved in B4 ( maybe they celebrating one year anniversary with official ? 🤨🤨 I can’t tell ) back in B1 .. Gina is still managing to be super entertaining and active , it is incredible that we aren’t tired watching her even in this strange partnership with Bruno and she remains fun to watch .. she brings fun and Bruno can bring , well, hate 😂🤣😂🤣 So , not a bad idea to visit B1 and see what happens . 

not for people that dont like her