B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (July)

4 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

That timing coincides with the time i stopped being able to put a smile on that beautiful face of hers anymore.            giphy_-_2021-04-30T124020.375.gif 😢 Not to mention all the negative comments that have been on here as well.I hope Radislava doesn't take the comments to heart,and to not let things bother her too much..I sincerely wish her well.

Yep I posted a few days back she was in the LR just staring into mid distance, like something was on her mind. Hope she's OK

il y a 51 minutes, Noldus a dit :

(Stella is still "dead" in her bed)

Maybe just my opinion, but Stella should just cut down on 'whatever she is taking' or stop taking these at all.

Clearly, these things are not good if you want to be productive & 'alive' doing day to day stuffs.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Maybe just my opinion, but Stella should just cut down on 'whatever she is taking' or stop taking these at all.

Clearly, these things are not good if you want to be productive & 'alive' doing day to day stuffs.

as she has shown since arriving. RLC have brought back a borderline alcholic and drug user. (who urinates on a friends floor, just to add to her 'niceties)

11 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

are you her dad?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

21 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

her day to day stuff is getting shit faced

This is an entertainment website.  These girls are here to entertain us. If Gina and Stella didn't do what they are doing to act this way they would be boring like the fake girls in B2. You people latch onto these girls like it's your family you are watching. Get over it, they are entertainers. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 1 heure, corvette84 a dit :

This is an entertainment website.  These girls are here to entertain us. If Gina and Stella didn't do what they are doing to act this way they would be boring like the fake girls in B2. You people latch onto these girls like it's your family you are watching. Get over it, they are entertainers. 🙄

Entertaining us does not mean they have to take drugs.

And I am not entertained by watching druggies do their thing and rot away for the rest of the day.

Look at Vivian, she does things so simply and she is all I watch in B4.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, moos54 said:

look like being sober is her big problem 😁

Yes. It seems to be a huge problem for her. Better to not take that risk then. Play it safe, and stop being sober altoghether. That is my recomendation.

• Haha 1