Gina and Bruno - Home activities #7

6 minutes ago, sills said:

stella est une allumeuse elle fera rien

She is...but he did nearly fuck her the other night...So, when the situation arises when her and Gina are shitfaced and off the planet, and Bruno just happens to be sober and not high...::)

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Elle l'est... mais il a failli la baiser l'autre soir... Alors, quand la situation se présente quand elle et Gina sont merdiques et hors de la planète, et que Bruno se trouve juste être sobre et pas défoncé...::)

stella etait completement pleine une branlette et c'est tout. Elle cherche bruno la. Mais ca ira pas plus loin en cam.

C'est une ancienne de RLC comme Nelly, elle montre ce qu'elles veulent

• Upvote 1

Incredibly relieved as the time passes by to realize that they gave Gina her own place , there was no chance in hell that all this parade of visitors , friends , happenings and craziness would be happening in B4 … well done Gina ☺️😇👏👏

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, sills said:

stella was completely full a handjob and that's it. She's looking for bruno there. But it won't go any further on cam.

She's a former RLC like Nelly, she shows what they want

He either licked her out or licked between her arse cheeks...then, briefly, stuck his dick in...I disagree...1 night soon she'll be too shitfaced to know what's going on and either get fucked by Bruno on cam or have a 3 some. 

You say she shows what she wants? So pissing on the oven hob and the sofas is what she wants us to see...😏

• Upvote 1

Stella vient juste chercher de la visibilité dans cet appart à 3 cameras public contrairement au sien ou il y en a qu'une.

En plus ils sont jeunes contrairement à elle donc elle peut les manipuler pour rester dans le programme

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Incredibly relieved as the time passes by to realize that they gave Gina her own place , there was no chance in hell that all this parade of visitors , friends , happenings and craziness would be happening in B4 … well done Gina ☺️😇👏👏

Yes. I had been hoping Gina would get her own apartment on the project for many years, and I have sent several suggestions to RLC about it over the years. However. Not even in my dreams did I dare hope that it would turn out this good. I am really thankful! 

Also. It is sort of unique. They are actually the only apartment on RLC that offers this kind of social real life. Maybe Masha once in a blue moon, but it is almost always under more calm and controlled forms. None of the other couples are party people. Therefore, I will always be on team Gina and Bruno! 🤘🥳😘🌟

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1