Gina and Bruno - Home activities #7

Just now, corvette84 said:

No, I'm serious. 

earlier I was so hoping something was going to happen but figured Stella  too dead to try ...unreal  and on free camera ... Unreal. !!!  my favourite turn on is an affair  and I was so hopeing ....fuck !!!1   

YOU'RE FUCKING WITH ME !!!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

No, I'm serious. 

Its true Mark after Bruno put the blanket on Stella he went to bed and came back later Gina was out!!  I put the word on CC that Bruno was on the couch with Stella.  He pulled her panties down fingering her, then started eating her out, he pulled it out she gave a HJ then he slipped it in for a short time.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Its true Mark after Bruno put the blanket on Stella he went to bed and came back later Gina was out!!  I put the word on CC that Bruno was on the couch with Stella.  He pulled her panties down fingering her, then started eating her out, he pulled it out she gave a HJ then he slipped it in for a short time.  

Awesome .....oh Lust is a most adversarial aphrodisiac....  bound to be more !!!!!

21 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Awesome .....oh Lust is a most adversarial aphrodisiac....  bound to be more !!!!!

So true S and B have a strong connection before the couch situation they were hugged up in the doorway of the dining area.  To prove how bad he wanted S his erection was so hard his shorts was stretched way out there when they were on the couch.