Gina and Bruno - Home activities #7

Hours and Hours of childish bullshit from Gina and Stella, acting like little school kids all the time. Where the hell is Bruno the butt sniffer ? He brings some excitement and anticipation to extremely worthless boring waste of good RLC cam time crap between them that has been going on with Stella and Gina since Stella returned. RECYCLED BULLSHIT belongs in the trash !!!

Image result for recycled

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hours and Hours of childish bullshit from Gina and Stella, acting like little school kids all the time. Where the hell is Bruno the butt sniffer ? He brings some excitement and anticipation to extremely worthless boring waste of good RLC cam time crap between them that has been going on with Stella and Gina since Stella returned. RECYCLED BULLSHIT belongs in the trash !!!

Image result for recycled

He left with a small suitcase earlier 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I'm just very relieved that Gina and Stella are still hanging out together. The friendship between them seem to have become really strong and beautiful. Good! I love it! It could definitely be alot worse. Back in 2019 when the twins arrived, Gina abandoned Stella (and Leo) for the twins. But as long as we have Gina and Stella together, there will always be beautiful, funny and exciting spontaneous moments. And the potential of even more! 

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wish this apartment would close and Gina and Stella and about 23 others would go away for good!!

Your wish is fulfilled!
Close your CC subscription and you get rid of both them and us - and we you ...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5