Gina and Bruno - Home activities #7

if bruno put a tomato on his dick he might have a slim chance with radi but bruno main goal is to put gina and stella side by side in doggy and lick and sniff their asses while they r farting in unison

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lena845 said:

Poor Gina, always trusting others, and now not only her boyfriend cheated her, the girl she sees as her best friend betrays her as well

She won't be as trusting if she ever contracts any STD's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

No, considering that he isn't forcing them to drink. The two already have a propensity to drink as much alcohol as they can whether he gives it to them or not. 

They have a drinking 'window'...Midnight to 23.59...😏

• Haha 3

Earlier(my am)  I saw Bruno mopping floors. he coverd stella with a blanket, kissed her once ?  they kind of snuggled faces , stella reached out briefly to his crohch but he backed off .. 

? Nothing else happened ? Now I read he fingered her, ate her asshole ???? WTF ... did this really happen ? Please tell me this is true and nott fiction 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Earlier(my am)  I saw Bruno mopping floors. he coverd stella with a blanket, kissed her once ?  they kind of snuggled faces , stella reached out briefly to his crohch but he backed off .. 

? Nothing else happened ? Now I read he fingered her, ate her asshole ???? WTF ... did this really happen ? Please tell me this is true and nott fiction 

He actually fucked her on the couch briefly from behind, then Stella stopped him.

• Sad 1