B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Not now,it is for members only,just like the kitchen cams in B4,now closed,both were free cams,now in B4 only free cam is the fitness room cam,,wow. I think it is RLC's  version of clickbait.:dodgy:

mmh, guess they opened it as mistake while closing everything else. I hope I didn't alert them by writing it here. They're probably sick of having so many freeloaders on their site. They did reopen Masha and Gina's living room though.

3 minutes ago, tFighterPilot said:

mmh, guess they opened it as mistake while closing everything else. I hope I didn't alert them by writing it here. They're probably sick of having so many freeloaders on their site. They did reopen Masha and Gina's living room though.

What i feel RLC does when opening free cams for a short time. Or it could be the old switch and bait tactic.

Definition of clickbait : something (such as a headline) designed to make readers want to click on a hyperlink especially when the link leads to content of dubious value or interest

Apologies if this has been said but is Pam isolating due to a positive covid test, I saw her do a swab in her mouth test on Sunday night but then all the  cams started to buffer and saw no more.

I've not seen her interact with the other girls over the last few days either.

Regarding opening her room to free viewing yesterday with so few girls in B4 or B1 I guess they had to allow someone to be seen.

16 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

Not now,it is for members only,just like the kitchen cams in B4,now closed,both were free cams,now in B4 only free cam is the fitness room cam,,wow. I think it is RLC's  version of clickbait.:dodgy:

RLC just really doesn't know how to market their business.. The key is to have 2-3 free cameras per house/appartment, usually in common areas where the guest don't go that often. Just do this as a tease. Then people will see that, want more, buy the premium to get access to more private areas of the house like bathrooms and bedrooms.

Instead, RLC just randomly fucks around. Some houses have no free cameras, some have 3, every now and then the free camera changes to another one, ... They really don't seem to know what they're doing...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

RLC just really doesn't know how to market their business.. The key is to have 2-3 free cameras per house/appartment, usually in common areas where the guest don't go that often. Just do this as a tease. Then people will see that, want more, buy the premium to get access to more private areas of the house like bathrooms and bedrooms.

Instead, RLC just randomly fucks around. Some houses have no free cameras, some have 3, every now and then the free camera changes to another one, ... They really don't seem to know what they're doing...

Feels kinda random in Voyeur House as well, but now in RLC it feels like the person in charge of it is like

Cat Reaction GIF

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

RLC just really doesn't know how to market their busines

As the former owner of a successful business I have tried on a few occasions to help RLC with their marketing and priorities with 0 success. I think they use the girls for other avenues of income. Not sure what other streams but ask yourself.. why this many apartment/ homes in Barcelona? Why not Milan, Paris, other parts of Italy, more in Prague.