• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Where do rabbits live buddy? 😁👍

In rabbit holes? :biggrin:

According to Merriam-Webster, a warren is:

a : a place legally authorized for keeping small game (such as hare or pheasant) b : the privilege of hunting game in such a warren.

Oh, OK, it can also be: :biggrin:

2a(1) : an area (as of uncultivated ground) where rabbits breed. (2) : a structure where rabbits are kept or bred. b : the rabbits of a warren.

Although a buck is usually a male deer, it can also refer to a rabbit, rat, goat, etc. It's often used, especially in England, to indicate the male fallow deer.
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Who is this girl with the fabulous ass

Screenshot (4057).png

That's Alana , so far she loves to tease. I thought junior boy had a chance ,but she wouldn't let him. she loves those short skirts

she had a white one the last party. maybe Ben will have a chance he is probably best looking in the house!

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

In rabbit holes? :biggrin:

According to Merriam-Webster, a warren is:

a : a place legally authorized for keeping small game (such as hare or pheasant) b : the privilege of hunting game in such a warren.

Oh, OK, it can also be: :biggrin:

2a(1) : an area (as of uncultivated ground) where rabbits breed. (2) : a structure where rabbits are kept or bred. b : the rabbits of a warren.

Although a buck is usually a male deer, it can also refer to a rabbit, rat, goat, etc. It's often used, especially in England, to indicate the male fallow deer.

From my corny joke to this veritable cornucopia of info.Did I expect anything less,you bet your bottom dollar I didn't.😁👍

FYI:The collective noun/s(there's two)for a group of rabbits are:

(1)Fluffle

Or

Colony.

Apologies to all for going off topic👍

• Haha 1