Benjamin (2021) Part #11

sr71gn

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Put all the guys of this apartment in a line and ask the stranger on the road who might be Ben "the original tenant" among them, i bet that stranger will pick the original Ben the last

His name is just a smokescreen, all activities and what to do or not are handled by Scott lmao

Join the club pal, i have no idea who Ben is and to be honest not really that bothered :biggrin:

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Neither phrase made any sense (except to a bloody Englishman :biggrin:), so why would one be a clue to the other? The two phrases seemed completely disparate to each other. But, things are easy, once you know the answers. 

Disparate: essentially different in kind; not allowing comparison.

Being over intelligent can often become a pain in the ass pal, come down to my level it's far less complicated :biggrin:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Neither phrase made any sense (except to a bloody Englishman :biggrin:), so why would one be a clue to the other? The two phrases seemed completely disparate to each other. But, things are easy, once you know the answers. 

Disparate: essentially different in kind; not allowing comparison.

Many american sayings often have no sense either to a bloody englishman either as you put it, but not to worry, all work it's way out in the wash as they say no doubt. 😂