B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

Well, as expected, you people are a bunch of desperate souls and should really try getting out more!!  From people being so desperate that they want to see Nana getting fucked regardless of how Nana feels about the whole idea, to reading where Ed2 admitted to watching 7 hours of a click bait fest and then had the gal to complain about it. I knew I should have just clicked the "Mark as Read" button!!

The whole bitch on bitch show with Nelly & Martina doesn't appear to be carrying much weight anymore and to me...that makes me very happy!!  I can't stand either one of those bitches!!

Now we have Noldus sitting naked on his bean bag chair eating a bag of Cheetos while jacking off because he knows something that no one else does.....now that's some funny shit!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, as expected, you people are a bunch of desperate souls and should really try getting out more!!  From people being so desperate that they want to see Nana getting fucked regardless of how Nana feels about the whole idea, to reading where Ed2 admitted to watching 7 hours of a click bait fest and then had the gal to complain about it. I knew I should have just clicked the "Mark as Read" button!!

The whole bitch on bitch show with Nelly & Martina doesn't appear to be carrying much weight anymore and to me...that makes me very happy!!  I can't stand either one of those bitches!!

Now we have Noldus sitting naked on his bean bag chair eating a bag of Cheetos while jacking off because he knows something that no one else does.....now that's some funny shit!!

The idea of RLC is basically the insight into the private life of the residents. The idea is not that Nana or anyone else has sex for the camera that she wouldn't normally have (like in all this bullshit shows) , but that we can see the sex she would normally have. There is a big difference.

The GOV concept unfortunately creates many events that are simply not part of the real life of the residents. It would be much better if the residents would bring their real acquaintances to the apartment. Just as it would be if there were no cameras there.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The idea of RLC is basically the insight into the private life of the residents. The idea is not that Nana or anyone else has sex for the camera that she wouldn't normally have (like in all this bullshit shows) , but that we can see the sex she would normally have. There is a big difference.

The GOV concept unfortunately creates many events that are simply not part of the real life of the residents. It would be much better if the residents would bring their real acquaintances to the apartment. Just as it would be if there were no cameras there.

Alladino my friend, I suggest you do as StnCld316 suggested and change the needle on your record player.  If you haven't figured anything else out by now, you should have at least figured out that EVERYTHING about RLC is a show and the sooner you realize this the sooner your record will quit skipping!!  It is impossible for people living with camera's 24/7 365 to be anything other than a show.  I don't watch anymore but when I did use to watch, one of the biggest kicks I used to get was when any of the participants would look directly into a camera and then shrug it off like "oops I looked, that must have looked weird to them"..

Come on man, change that needle!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Alladino my friend, I suggest you do as StnCld316 suggested and change the needle on your record player.  If you haven't figured anything else out by now, you should have at least figured out that EVERYTHING about RLC is a show and the sooner you realize this the sooner your record will quit skipping!!  It is impossible for people living with camera's 24/7 365 to be anything other than a show.  I don't watch anymore but when I did use to watch, one of the biggest kicks I used to get was when any of the participants would look directly into a camera and then shrug it off like "oops I looked, that must have looked weird to them"..

Come on man, change that needle!!

You make it sound as if RLC has not shown in the past that real apartments are possible. I'm not saying that the GOV concept is really good for this. Rather, I'm saying that the GOV would be better replaced by a roomate concept in the barcelona apatrments.

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You make it sound as if RLC has not shown in the past that real apartments are possible. I'm not saying that the GOV concept is really good for this. Rather, I'm saying that the GOV would be better replaced by a roomate concept in the barcelona apatrments.

Only when they first started it had a hint of realism but now days it's all a show, and here you go repeating yourself over and over about having a roommate sort of concept...change that needle dude!

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You have no clue, Harley. But maybe RLC didn't have a timeline last time you were a subscriber.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Only when they first started it had a hint of realism but now days it's all a show, and here you go repeating yourself over and over about having a roommate sort of concept...change that needle dude!

As long as I enjoy to represent my opinion here, why should I stop. 😃

BTW, I think the number of those who are fed up with the GOV bullshit has increased. Take a look at the comments on the bullshit show by Lola and Anna, for example. It may be that my idea with the roommate apartments is not shared by everyone here, but certainly there are many here who no longer want to see the same bullshit shows over and over again. It is time for more real life, again.

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

As long as I enjoy to represent my opinion here, why should I stop. 😃

BTW, I think the number of those who are fed up with the GOV bullshit has increased. Take a look at the comments on the bullshit show by Lola and Anna, for example. It may be that my idea with the roommate apartments is not shared by everyone here, but certainly there are many here who no longer want to see the same bullshit shows over and over again. It is time for more real life, again.

I'm not saying you should stop, I'm just saying that you should come up with something new and quit repeating yourself so much.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not saying you should stop, I'm just saying that you should come up with something new and quit repeating yourself so much.

As long as there are only bullshit shows, the topic of bullshit shows will remain present here. 😂 I only write about what happens in the apartments.