B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

Just now, costa049 said:

You have a point. But with time they can have changed. Only time will tell

Of course, they might have changed, just like I might win the lottery next week.

Only, at some point RLC should finally stop bringing back the garbage of the past again and again and really start to show some commitment to fine more new people. I mean, if rejoins are going to happen, why not at least have girls back who have really contributed positively in the past and at least a bit participated in the idea of the project.

Out of all the posible rejoins, why do they select the twins? What an incredibly stupid decision. Just unbelievably dumb.

• Upvote 2

Just now, neil_r549 said:

these are another couple I've not seen before, but the names are familiar. From what I see here, not a very popular pair? If it is more fake pseudo lezy shows, I'll stick with Viv, Nina and Telsa in B4 😗

i like them coz they are pissing everybody off LMAO

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, as expected, you people are a bunch of desperate souls and should really try getting out more!!  

The whole bitch on bitch show with Nelly & Martina doesn't appear to be carrying much weight anymore and to me...that makes me very happy!!  I can't stand either one of those bitches!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I feel sorry for you Ed2, I really do!

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Now you will see that dumb bitch Gina and her curly haired parasite buddy more an more in B4.  I hope all is happy with the new fucking repeat twins!!

Is there anyone you don't hate dude? what a miserable old fart 

• Like 2

After last night show of Nana and Vivian playing truth or dare, being shy as he'll, covering themselves and the twins arriving, I'm so done with RLC. Same crap over and over and they don't even care, will not even waste time emailing them. Done with these guys.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

these are another couple I've not seen before, but the names are familiar. From what I see here, not a very popular pair? If it is more fake pseudo lezy shows, I'll stick with Viv, Nina and Telsa in B4 😗

They are twins, and yes not very popular.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Of course, they might have changed, just like I might win the lottery next week.

Only, at some point RLC should finally stop bringing back the garbage of the past again and again and really start to show some commitment to fine more new people. I mean, if rejoins are going to happen, why not at least have girls back who have really contributed positively in the past and at least a bit participated in the idea of the project.

Out of all the posible rejoins, why do they select the twins? What an incredibly stupid decision. Just unbelievably dumb.

C'mon man, don't be so negative. Le'ts give them one last chance. They can still surprise us positively, who knows

• Haha 2