B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

1 minute ago, Fact Che said:

This guy is not getting anything anytime in future. On strip poker night he was behaving in a strange way. He was into her personal space all the time. She was trying to be nice to him all the time.

Nana knows this guys wants to be in her panties and she is milking him nicely like a pro. 

If this guys ever fucks Nana anytime in future then it will the biggest comeback world has ever seen.

theres nothing 'pro' about a girl leading a guy on they can all do it. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, adingo said:

the twins get a lot of hate but man they sure look good naked. better than most other girls and a lot of the others are also pretty boring. 

also I cant understand why nana has fans, even though she doesn't do much but the twins get hate for being the same?

Nana is just one month in the project. There is at least the chance for her to lose her fear of the camera and really get involved in the project. The way I see it, there is even a opportunitie through the guy she meet there (maybe not, and she may look for someone else).

The twins have spent months over months in the project. It was almost the same cheap teasing shows, with almost no participation. In doing so, the two also take a very calculating approach. They eliminate all alternative developments, keep the result as low as possible, and generally act as a big fun brake. The two of them are even worse at this than Lola in thier calculating approach. Very bad choice.

Also, RLC does not treat the two as individuals, but always as kind of "the twins". I mean, they're two adults, but RLC puts them in the same room, which pretty much eliminates any privacy (or at least makes it very difficult). It's as if RLC knows from the beginning that nothing but show will happen, which are extremely weird considering that the two are related. The whole thing is even dumber than the whole pseudo lesbian shows already are.

No, bringing the twins into the cast again is the dumbest decision RLC has made in a very long time. It is just really sad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5