B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

which one is which?

It doesn't matter. Both will do nothing, except to waste space and time and also prevent the others from having even the slightest bit of fun.

These two are the final deathblow to the last bit of fun RLC had left in B4.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Because we've not seen the official update yet and I, at least, didn't see them arriving with any luggage or suitcase (don't know if Noldus or anyone else has seen)

? their suitcases are in the master bedroom , so are the twins..

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Let's not influenciate the opinion of new people and let's give them at least a chance

They've had so many chances and it's been the same shit every time. My goodness, the decision to bring the twins back is even more stupid than the idea to bringing Lola and Anna back.

It is as if RLC wants to destroy the project on purpose. 🤐

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

They've had so many chances and it's been the same shit every time. My goodness, the decision to bring the twins back is even more stupid than the idea to bringing Lola and Anna back.

It is as if RLC wants to destroy the project on purpose. 🤐

You have a point. But with time they can have changed. Only time will tell. Let's give them one last chance

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Ils ont eu tellement d'occasions et ça a été la même merde à chaque fois. Mon Dieu, la décision de ramener les jumeaux est encore plus stupide que l'idée de ramener Lola et Anna.

C'est comme si RLC voulait détruire le projet exprès. 🤐

I prefer the twins over Anna and Lola that I hate

• Upvote 1