B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #5 (July)

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

OK I am done wasting my time in this thread as no one really cares... RLC ?

it probably would be a good lesbian moment with Tereza & hanna but Tereza is full of it and Claire maybe would have been better if she stayed longer enough to meet hanna🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

it probably would be a good lesbian moment with Tereza & hanna but Tereza is full of it and Claire maybe would have been better if she stayed longer enough to meet hanna🤷‍♂️

Agreed so much wasted potential for the voyeurs.....if only ? they can hose off as it is more entertaining watching B-4 and the twins asleep, let alone the fitness room Bullshit that went on tonight.... Hannah WTF ? hell Mila taking her morning bath is so much better than wasting time time on B-5 with Hannah and Tereza... Now from a voyeurs viewpoint that is really sad and no reason to spend money on this clickbait on RLC extremely expensive BS. VHTV brings the value or bang for  the buck not RLC

8 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

A show put on for the cameras is not a voyuer moment, but the exact opposite of it. All of RLC is contaminated by this bullshit pseudo lesbian shit. That B5 is at least halfway spared of this bullshit is something to be glad about.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

nah hanna knows exactly what you know and that's Tereza is full of shit 😂

hanna is not going to waste her time on Tereza teasing her then timur will just interrupt them it happen before last time when elian&tesla was visiting them😂

Exactly this!

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It is really sad that I am only one posting in this thread, but should speak volumes to the voyeurs who pay good hard earned money to RLC.....

I post on here occasionally. It just shows how people like different things. I actually love this apartment and the fun interactions of these two couples. And I LOVE Tereza most of all. There are times after every other apartment/ villa go to bed I just watch Tereza and this apartment. I find her stunning and sexy. Last night Timur fucked her for a while and then she slid down to the floor and asked him to come in her mouth, she stuck her tongue out and sucked on her fingers to get him to come but in the end all he did was fuck her and pull out and come on her belly. Even then she rubbed the come all over herself. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I post on here occasionally. It just shows how people like different things. I actually love this apartment and the fun interactions of these two couples. And I LOVE Tereza most of all. There are times after every other apartment/ villa go to bed I just watch Tereza and this apartment. I find her stunning and sexy. Last night Timur fucked her for a while and then she slid down to the floor and asked him to come in her mouth, she stuck her tongue out and sucked on her fingers to get him to come but in the end all he did was fuck her and pull out and come on her belly. Even then she rubbed the come all over herself. 

And she had to try to get herself off as he wasn't doing anything for her

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

And she had to try to get herself off as he wasn't doing anything for her

I guess I didn't see it that way. I thought he was having trouble coming (which he has issues with on occasion) and she was doing these things to help him. The only way I have see her "get off" is he masturbates her while fucking her. He plays with her clit while fucking her is the spoon position mostly. I watch Tereza and Anna the most.