B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #5 (July)

Father TIMUR  you big pussy, you live up your reputation and I am ashamed to say you are a real man and proud of your manhood by shutting the door and the voyeurs out. How does it feel to ashamed to ne intimidated by Adolescent Aaron because you can't add up ?  That is what is looks like to the voyeurs who watch this crap. I am not sure you even really know how please anyone but yourself....you sure do not a=satisfy Mother Tereza and=could not even begin to make Hannah sleep well after sex.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This whole pseudo lesbian bullshit must finally come to an end. Whether in B5 or the other barcelona apartments. If RLC wants to have lesbian sex in these apartments, then they should also bring lesbian girls into the cast. This whole idea of paying straight girls enough money to pretend to be in shows is just stupid and unrealistic.

To this point Dino ... you almost have to give Tereza and Hanna credit for not doing fake lesbian shows.  Although like I alluded  to earlier, perhaps Tereza would be scared to do a fake show with Hanna because she knows for Hanna it IS NOT FAKE.

I think this was the best sex that Tereza and Timur had since joining RLC , fantastic . Hanna and Aaron might be the absolute sex machine couple we have ever witnessed here but Tereza and Timur have also great sessions and as I have said in the past , I can’t think of someone else currently that knows how to ride a dick better than her , she’s absolutely fantastic . 

Well done to both couples for their excellent sex performances , they keep on with the attitude of this apartment having always  couples that provide excellent sexual content .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

To this point Dino ... you almost have to give Tereza and Hanna credit for not doing fake lesbian shows.  Although like I alluded  to earlier, perhaps Tereza would be scared to do a fake show with Hanna because she knows for Hanna it IS NOT FAKE.

I think it's good that they do not do this silly pseudo lesbian shows, and I think, Tereza and Timur are currently the best couple in RLC right now. Granted, that's not saying much, as RLC currently doesn't give a shit about the couple apartments, but they are similar in character and appearance to many couples of the high quality apartments RLC used to have in Russia. A reminder of the good old days. 😃👍

22 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you King.  I might have a bit of a blind spot for C&C in that they were simply too creepy.   But now that you mention it, Claire did go down on several other girls if I recall.  We haven't seen that at all with these girls.

On the other hand, led by Lorraine, there was a lot of fake sex shows in B5 and I don't believe we see any of that anymore.

I have to admit that Claire and Carlos had real authentic sex and enjoyed each other and I commented on that many times.  But I really never felt like Loraine and Anthony were ever into each other.  When  they fucked, it seemed like they were going through the motions.  And how often did they fuck ... once or twice a week?   Hanna and Aaron are cranking out 3-4 per day  on most days.  That is fantastic output!

So maybe  it isn't a slam dunk for these 4 over the previous 4 ... but I still come  out net net that this is an upgrade what we  have  now.

Loraine is like Tereza but she actually puts out but Loraine was more doing group shows and loraine&anthony had more sex then tereza&timur 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it's good that they do not do this silly pseudo lesbian shows, and I think, Tereza and Timur are currently the best couple in RLC right now. Granted, that's not saying much, as RLC currently doesn't give a shit about the couple apartments, but they are similar in character and appearance to many couples of the high quality apartments RLC used to have in Russia. A reminder of the good old days. 😃👍

I agree with you as my instinct and the way I have been watching T&T tells me that Tereza and Timur would do for a great couple’s apartment if they had the right environment , that is their normal friends and daily routine life . I was thinking in the beginning that Tereza might have been not so much truly into Timur but I can see that she enjoys the times with him and therefore the relationship . 

In general , both couples have a great stay and this apartment can always ( or let’s say 9 out of 10 times ) be watched with a pleasant and great entertainment feeling , you know what to expect and there’s no drama , sad atmosphere or bad aura , RLC needs such a place for people who just want to simply tune in and enjoy a good vibes , chemistry and attitude by 4 people apartment . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Tereza doesn't want to do lesbian shows, because she is not a fucking lesbian, just get that through your thick skulls and you won't be frustrated and disappointed everyday. 

Blue ... of course she is not a lesbian.  I don't think anyone is saying that.  Some may be using the word "lesbian" instead of "bisexual".  You can't be a lesbian and ride Timur's cock like she did last night.

But does she have the potential for bisexuality?  Is she bi-curious?  I tend to lean toward your brutal answer and need to wrap my thick skull around the fact that she is not bi. Sadly.

But she has teased us a bit from time to time.

Face it ... having a bicurious girl experiment for the first time on cam and share that with us ... that would be way hot.

à l’instant, JenniferMom a dit :

Blue ... of course she is not a lesbian.  I don't think anyone is saying that.  Some may be using the word "lesbian" instead of "bisexual".  You can't be a lesbian and ride Timur's cock like she did last night.

But does she have the potential for bisexuality?  Is she bi-curious?  I tend to lean toward your brutal answer and need to wrap my thick skull around the fact that she is not bi. Sadly.

But she has teased us a bit from time to time.

Face it ... having a bicurious girl experiment for the first time on cam and share that with us ... that would be way hot.

she has had opportunities before and has either burst out laughing or pushed hanna away. We have enough fake lesbian bs as it is we dont need more

• Like 2

1 minute ago, james deen said:

We have enough fake lesbian bs as it is we dont need more

Yes.  If she is bicurious and genuine and authentic ... then awesome.  But if she has no interest in girls at all, then do not tease us with fake lesbianism.

• Like 1