Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

5 minutes ago, mingo said:

This forum needs an Ignore feature where you select certain members to ignore and you won't see their posts. It works beautifully on a motorcycle forum that I moderate. 

Hover over the user name next to their post for 3-5 seconds, there's an ignore option on the pop-up

• Thanks 1

I subscribed solely due to what I could see on the free cams, and even then I watched the free cams for a month or so before, just to make sure it was not bullshit. 

Removing or limiting the free cams is like closing the curtains in the red-light district, without the tease why would I go in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Harley stay serious please, you do it everyday with everyone, you judge constantly without knowing anything, so stop complaining, it's getting ridiculous 

I'm not a believer but from what I know, reading is good, understanding is better, you should try 
I just say this because I have the impression that you do not instill in yourself the precepts of this book because I have the impression that you have misread some chapters, see even the whole book :angel:

Whatever Moos

12 minutes ago, bobknob said:

I subscribed solely due to what I could see on the free cams, and even then I watched the free cams for a month or so before, just to make sure it was not bullshit. 

Removing or limiting the free cams is like closing the curtains in the red-light district, without the tease why would I go in.

yeah i actually watched for a couple of years and gone thru many different players-- during that time and the only thing bringing me back was the free cams then i said what the hell and ponied up and was good for awhile-- but as i said it has turned into chaturbate for the most part something you can get for free if your into that--anyway i don't have to pay the bills so whatever they want to do so be it--

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

RLC werkt al bijna 10 jaar zo, dus ze gaan hun concept ook niet revolutioneren, anders verliezen ze meer abonnees dan ze nu kunnen winnen met het openen en sluiten van gratis camera's

Ik begrijp ook hun huidige beleid met gratis camera's niet, maar ik vind het vreemd om leden te zien klagen over iets waar ze niet eens voor betalen.

Als er geen gratis cameras meer zijn , hoe kun je dan aan nieuwe leden komen. De gratis cameras en leora hebben RLC grootgemaakt.

Ik werd lid van RLC door de gratis cameras ten tijde van Rusland.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's a testicle problem, too many testicles in the apartments these days!

With you knowing that,,i'm very surprised you haven't re-subscribed yet.🤣 

R.72542c0600fd0e1d7828593e60902a05?rik=k%2bgCwNL4chKS3Q&pid=ImgRaw

RLC needs to realize that it’s the couple’s apartments that bring people in. I can watch plenty of hotter girls, bate all day long for free all over the web.

You want to increase new subs and retain existing subs? 

Add new couples, it’s a no brainer

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

RLC has been working like this for almost 10 years so they are not going to revolutionize their concept either otherwise they will lose more subscribers than they can gain right now with the opening and closing of free cameras

I also don't understand their current policy with free cameras but I find it strange to see members complaining about something they don't even pay for.

I agree.  I sub, so it doesn't affect me at all.  My post wasn't a complaint, just more of an observation.  Yes, suffice it to say, they could make EVERY camera a sub.  Subs are how they make their money.  I just thought it was curious how some of the cameras seem to be quite indecisive about their free/sub status.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bobknob said:

RLC needs to realize that it’s the couple’s apartments that bring people in. I can watch plenty of hotter girls, bate all day long for free all over the web.

You want to increase new subs and retain existing subs? 

Add new couples, it’s a no brainer

You clearly do not know RLC...you are stating your preference nothing more.