Leora & Malia - Home Activities #24

Guest Slipper Guyquad

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

We are getting the middle finger most days now mate, well most days she is at home that is.🤣

There either out or asleep these days. Lucky to see a few hours a day. 😞 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

We are getting the middle finger most days now mate, well most days she is at home that is.🤣

Why should the girls do a show now? It's not prime time at all.

I think the strategy is quite obvious. Every night, preferably at a time when there is no show in another apartment, the girls want to be on top cam. I guess there is a bonus for the most viewers on the day, or some other bullshit. Then they do as much as is necessary. Sometimes it's enough when Malia holds her ass in the camera, sometimes they have to pretend to masturbate each other.

It's work that the girls do like robots, and then go somewhere else to really live and have real fun. Probably with their BFs, which they never bring to this apartment.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why should the girls do a show now? It's not prime time at all.

I think the strategy is quite obvious. Every night, preferably at a time when there is no show in another apartment, the girls want to be on top cam. I guess there is a bonus for the most viewers on the day, or some other bullshit. Then they do as much as is necessary. Sometimes it's enough when Malia holds her ass in the camera, sometimes they have to pretend to masturbate each other.

It's work that the girls do like robots, and then go somewhere else to really live and have real fun. Probably with their BFs, which they never bring to this apartment.

🙄..🤔..🤨  you..👉..😢..whiner of CC's.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🙄..🤔..🤨  you 👉 😢 whiner of CC's.

This was just a realistic description of what happens in the apartment. Only the assumption of a bonus is a bit vague, but it would fit well with the girls' approach.

BTW, I would prefer if the girls would not give shows at all or even better move out completely. 😂

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This was just a realistic description of what happens in the apartment. Only the assumption of a bonus is a bit vague, but it would fit well with the girls' approach.

BTW, I would prefer if the girls would not give shows at all or even better move out completely. 😂

Perhaps you should just consider changing your site username from Alladino to Allawhino. It would fit well with all the complaining and whining you do on this site all the time. 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Nicholas said:

Perhaps you should just consider changing your site username from Alladino to Allawhino. I would fit well with all the complaining and whining you do on this site all the time. 😏

Very good idea. 😃 Is it possible to change my name?

BTW, now that we are talking about me again, although the topic of this thread is Leora and Malia, I noticed that a few days ago, I got the 1st place in the leaderboard. 🤣

Info.png

So, I can't change my name, because otherwise all my fans would not recognize me any more. 🤣😂

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

BTW, now that we are talking about me again, although the topic of this thread is Leora and Malia, I noticed that a few days ago, I got the 1st place in the leaderboard. 🤣

Info.png

So, I can't change my name, because otherwise all my fans would not recognize me any more. 🤣😂

Leora and Malia get first place numerous times, but that doesn't mean they are awesome all of the time.

So think about it.

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Info.png

look me Over there 😺

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Info.png

This is a L&M topic. One that you feel compelled to return to complaining and whining over and over about the same things in. Using some of the same lines over and over whether rearranged or included in other statements is still a form of spamming a thread. Just because you made the top of a board on this site doesn't change that. Maybe you decided not to complain and whine as much in some of your other posts in other threads that day. But in this thread, you always complain and whine about the same things over and over repetatively. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1