Leora & Malia - Home Activities #24

Guest Slipper Guyquad

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

Brokki, Leora DID NOT carry the vibrator, and lube out of the apartment. I will challenge everyone who has replay to see the truth. I have looked at the action that happened at the side table in her bedroom  17:49:42 using cams 8, 9, and 11. Nothing was taken out of the drawer of the table !  You are correct, It did not happen !

Evidently a certain poster, whom I have on my ignore list, needs a new pair of glasses, or he just had the need to " Stir The Pot ". IT DID NOT HAPPEN !

The only black item Leora had in her right hand, when she went out the door at 17:50:06. Was her phone. She had her mask on her right wrist. In her left hand were the two small boxes that she had picked up from the table in her living room, which were sitting next to her purse. The larger of the two, was white in color, the smaller one was a tan color. 

AND, there was not a vibrator sticking out of any of her shorts pockets, anywhere. 

Questo era ovvio, anche perché se no per me Leora era impazzita a girare con un dildo e il lubrificante in mano per Praga 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, scutus said:

Brokki, Leora DID NOT carry the vibrator, and lube out of the apartment. I will challenge everyone who has replay to see the truth. I have looked at the action that happened at the side table in her bedroom  17:49:42 using cams 8, 9, and 11. Nothing was taken out of the drawer of the table !  You are correct, It did not happen !

Evidently a certain poster, whom I have on my ignore list, needs a new pair of glasses, or he just had the need to " Stir The Pot ". IT DID NOT HAPPEN !

The only black item Leora had in her right hand, when she went out the door at 17:50:06. Was her phone. She had her mask on her right wrist. In her left hand were the two small boxes that she had picked up from the table in her living room, which were sitting next to her purse. The larger of the two, was white in color, the smaller one was a tan color. 

AND, there was not a vibrator sticking out of any of her shorts pockets, anywhere. 

Well, I think Leora is a practical person. A dildo in this apartment for the bullshit shows and another one in the apartment of her BF in case that he fails his task. 😂 So, She doesn't have to carry anything around.

Now the only question is whether the BF will ever make it into this apartment. 🤐

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, I think Leora is a practical person. A dildo in this apartment for the bullshit shows and another one in the apartment of her BF in case that he fails his task. 😂 So, She doesn't have to carry anything around.

Now the only question is whether the BF will ever make it into this apartment. 🤐

Quite frankly, most of us have heard your broken recorder enough times to not really care, " WHAT YOU THINK " !😏

The only real question, is " When will you figure out, that you have wore out your welcome " ??

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1