B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #79 (July)

Guest amandafan

hate this beta fuck, naked twins around him, him being naked, and he decides to taaaaake alll the time for a shower, put on the short.

My guy, just move your ass, get in bed with them and joke around your way to their pussy, these dudes need some latinamerican heat for fuck sake.

6 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

hate this beta fuck, naked twins around him, him being naked, and he decides to taaaaake alll the time for a shower, put on the short.

My guy, just move your ass, get in bed with them and joke around your way to their pussy, these dudes need some latinamerican heat for fuck sake.

Last weekend there was a peruano and didn't get anything from Nana or any other girls. And he tried hard. 

6 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Last weekend there was a peruano and didn't get anything from Nana or any other girls. And he tried hard. 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

But it was obvious from the begining, when your playing truth or dare and the players dont want to get naked or act exremely shy like Vivian and Nana did he had to know he wasnt getting it. Problem there was Vivian and Nana, twins here didnt look too bothered him seeing them naked and viceversa.

C``est quoi leur problème,on nous attise avec des gratuité (supposé être payant) pour ensuite enlever les FREE qui étaient la depuis longtemps,statégie de  marketting==??? en plus ils font ces manoeuvres de jour pour l'Amérique ..???