B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #79 (July)

Guest amandafan

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

He has a hand inside the thigh of each of the twins and strokes up against their pussy

If nothing comes of this tonight, the twins reputation on CC will be beyond saving.  They are both very comfortable with his hand being where it is.

• Sad 1

I don’t know if it has ever been such a teasing moment from the twins the last 4 visits but the only thing I can say is that the ultimate imagination for everyone here is “ in the air “ and even if nothing happens ( 99,99%😂🤣 ) they have shown the most since the famous Bruno’s incident .. I can call this at the moment , one of their most teasing moments ever , something is happening the last days with RLC .. can it be that Gina , Stella and the twins have decided to change RLC’s attitude this summer ??  🤨🧐🤔🤔

• Sad 1

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I don’t know if it has ever been such a teasing moment from the twins the last 4 visits but the only thing I can say is that the ultimate imagination for everyone here is “ in the air “ and even if nothing happens ( 99,99%😂🤣 ) they have shown the most since the famous Bruno’s incident .. I can call this at the moment , one of their most teasing moments ever , something is happening the last days with RLC .. can it be that Gina , Stella and the twins have decided to change RLC’s attitude this summer ??  🤨🧐🤔🤔

all we have seen the last couple of days apart from mashas is more fake shows then ever

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

all we have seen the last couple of days apart from mashas is more fake shows then ever

I agree … that’s why this now seems like the top of the top teasings as I can’t find an ultimate desire for a man to be between twins and wait for anything .. personally , I am speechless of what is currently happening , even if nothing happens .. plus , we have English speaking talks , I can watch all night long as it is something that when the twins joined some days ago , nobody could ever imagine of seeing it 😱😨

• Haha 1

This is genius by the twins or RLC.  Nothing will happen but the intrigue of what may happen will keep hundreds watching.  I hope your wishes come true that something does but having been an RLC member I am doubtful on the men on this site that aren't in a relationship already and being paid to get down.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, studev3131 said:

This is genius by the twins or RLC.  Nothing will happen but the intrigue of what may happen will keep hundreds watching.  I hope your wishes come true that something does but having been an RLC member I am doubtful on the men on this site that aren't in a relationship already and being paid to get down.

It is the voyeur’s instinct calling  now 😄😂 You are right that this won’t lead anywhere but they prove that they are geniuses as you say .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree … that’s why this now seems like the top of the top teasings as I can’t find an ultimate desire for a man to be between twins and wait for anything .. personally , I am speechless of what is currently happening , even if nothing happens .. plus , we have English speaking talks , I can watch all night long as it is something that when the twins joined some days ago , nobody could ever imagine of seeing it 😱😨

I did 😁

Excuse me but I just have to ask because I am very familiar with these two twins, by the look of the guy between them, he must be romantically involved with one of them, or maybe both, so my question, (because I may not be able to see it, I'm on my way to work) have they ever had sex together, not with each other, but have they had sex with a guy, in the same bed