B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #79 (July)

Guest amandafan

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It amazes me at what you people are willing to accept!!  Now, from what I've been reading, there is another Russian dickhead that is taking the girls away from the viewers for his own personal benefit.  When will you people say enough is enough?  By you all's track record, I would say never!!

Actually, the occasional absence of the residents is definitely a good sign, as it is simply normal not to spend 24/7 in an apartment. The problem starts when there are no visitors in return. Since is twins already had a visitor here, which, by the way, strongly deviates from their previous participation to the project, I think that we now have to see, how the whole thing develops. An interesting question will be to see if the twins are really ready also to have their sex life in front of the camera this time. I suspect not, but I'm not as sure as I was a few days ago.

• Like 2

I wanted to thank for the beautiful emotion with Lia Mia and the boy
hopefully there will be threesomes (forums are buzzing)
we need news and strong things like this here
otherwise we pay a lot of RLC and in recent years we are all dissatisfied

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

lia home, i hope he enjoyed it

So Lia arrived home approx 20 minutes after Mia went out?

Does that mean they have swapped places and she now has Beard guy for the evening?

He is a little older than them so is it possible he is their Pimp Sugar Daddy ☺️

Edited by HotWivesRock
spelling
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I wanted to thank for the beautiful emotion with Lia Mia and the boy
hopefully there will be threesomes (forums are buzzing)
we need news and strong things like this here
otherwise we pay a lot of RLC and in recent years we are all dissatisfied

If this happens , then this will be one of the top RLC moments ever .. the feeling of seeing one of the wildest men ( women also ) imagination on such a site , it will make it collapse 😄🥳🥳😒

• Upvote 1