B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #79 (July)

Guest amandafan

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

i always say judge the girls on now not past, amira and amalia were totally different this time in diff ways

just look at Gina the twins  BFF on previous visits when Gina would not dream of doing anything on cam and now look at her

After looking at replay of this morning,  I will say 95 percent chance that the guy and the twins have engaged in mutual masturbation and oral sex, 75 percent chance that he and Lia fuck, and 50 percent chance that he and Mia fuck.  Last night, the guy and the twins used the bath sequentially, he went last.  This morning, he was in the bath washing himself, was aroused, and Lia got naked and joined him in the bath.  A bit of touching that didn't go further because they had things to do this morning.

I assume this guy lives in Barcelona, and they speak English because the twins don't speak Spanish? or French?  (he looks as if he might be Moroccan.) He doesn't speak Russian.  If the twins only very recently re-arrived in Barcelona, they must have met him before their current stay at an RLC vacation 'hotel'.  The twins conversational English is quite good.

I think this guy knows the twins comfort zone very well, and he is patient.  He is sensitive to Mia's shyness and does not want to rush her, or make her feel left out either.

13 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Listening to Nan trying to use her English to talk about her day. She is so animated with whoever she's speaking to.

She is so cute, you can hear that she is excited to learn and use this new tool. She understands more than she can speak but does pretty well.

Whoever she was speaking to was not our Uber eats guy.

Because she was speaking her native language and English and seemed very excited to speak about everything.

13 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Please tell me that you think that a documentary tells the truth about the subject that it's covering. 

I used to live in an apartment that I could see my neighbors changing clothes, going to bed naked, had shower with the door open, has get-togetherer party with friends, etc. Now I watch RLC to replace that. 

Why...do they shut the curtains now?...😏

23 hours ago, Sergio said:

If the twins have sex on camera, I swear I'll become a priest.

You have a lot of work to do before that can happen, I suggest you get started on it!!  A person would have to be very naive in their thinking to not think anything is going to happen this time with the twins.  You don't bring the twins back (or anyone else) for their 5th or 6th stay without more stringent demands on what they do.  I believe they will be the talk of the town unfortunately and unwarranted at that!!

23 hours ago, presolone1 said:

10 hours since the girls out ,they will come home very tired from the beach ! (orgy) and go to sleep 

It amazes me at what you people are willing to accept!!  Now, from what I've been reading, there is another Russian dickhead that is taking the girls away from the viewers for his own personal benefit.  When will you people say enough is enough?  By you all's track record, I would say never!!