Leora & Malia - Home Activities #25

Nicholas

The neon orange nail polish that Leora and Malia are currently wearing on their fingernails (💅), is really a very nice color for a woman to wear as a nail polish. It has looked quite good on both Leora and Malia when they have chosen to wear it on their nails. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The neon orange nail polish that Leora and Malia are currently wearing on their fingernails (💅), is really a very nice color for a woman to wear as a nail polish. It has looked quite good on both Leora and Malia when they have chosen to wear it on their nails. 

they are twins  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

In one of the videos a forum member sent me of them playing together, they had matching fingernails, maybe this is a sign of something better coming to a theatre near you :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In one of the videos a forum member sent me of them playing together, they had matching fingernails, maybe this is a sign of something better coming to a theatre near you :biggrin:

If it happened to be an occasion where they both had what seemed to be the appealing neon orange nail enamel that I mentioned, I may have been aware of that occasion. They have chose to wear other matching nail color enamels previously and recently chose to wear some matching yellow nail enamel that looked good as well. Imo, none have been as appealingly eyecatching as the neon orange nail enamel, or a bright pink nail enamel that they have worn at the same times previously as well. Either of those two colors looks really good on them more so than some of the others.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LyingBillyNoMates said:

Yes what you said she left the apartment with was factual, but it was the motive for you posting it, as it wasn’t relevant was it, the rest of the forum was fully aware that it was a joke.

No matter how you squirm and try and dress it up cannot alter the fact you made a fool of yourself.🤣

You had a little information but a lot of bad intent, but you got caught out.

As for my name and avatar, you should feel comfortable with it, it’s in recognition of a good buddy of yours, and that’s factual ! 

Perhaps you might like to block me as well.🤣

❤️

What will probably happen now is he and the other two stooges will revert to type.

They will dig out the old predictable remarks concerning ego’s and looking in the mirror.

Why ? Because that’s all they have ! 

Any reasonable minded person would have come on the forum and said “ Apologies Jimbo, I made a mistake “  end off! Instead his giant ego clicks in and he has to try and justify what he did with waffle and BS.

Don’t beat yourself up Scutus, I forgive you ! 😁

• Haha 2