Say what!

bigbear

RLC has one prime bitch. They call her Leora. In her younger days, she was a force to be reckoned with. She's grown overweight and boring now from sitting around her apartment baiting the members of this board with her conniving ways. 

This once young girl has managed to pit the membership here against each other to where it was an out and out flame war. The particular members here that believed her were scammed hook, line and sinker. 

• Haha 1

I'll never understand their business model. I was always taught that free advertising, no matter the content, was great advertising. If one person spoke bad about you, another would go look, just to see. If 10 people go to look, 2 of the 10 will buy into it because they like what they see. A 20% return on a 0% investment can't get any better. Obviously, the higher ups at RLC have never taken a course in business administration. 

I'm more successful with a private RV storage lot than they are with a worldwide internet site. Take any advertising that you can get. I've never spent a dime on signage or advertising in any way. It's all by word of mouth. RLC could be the same way with a forum like this. I should apply for a job with them to teach them how to make money. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I'll never understand their business model. I was always taught that free advertising, no matter the content, was great advertising. If one person spoke bad about you, another would go look, just to see. If 10 people go to look, 2 of the 10 will buy into it because they like what they see. A 20% return on a 0% investment can't get any better. Obviously, the higher ups at RLC have never taken a course in business administration. 

I'm more successful with a private RV storage lot than they are with a worldwide internet site. Take any advertising that you can get. I've never spent a dime on signage or advertising in any way. It's all by word of mouth. RLC could be the same way with a forum like this. I should apply for a job with them to teach them how to make money. 

This is what I've been saying for so long. A bunch of idiots sitting on a potential goldmine.

If I was the owner, I'd have a rotational system of open 24 hour content from each Apartment. + free giveaway videos that people could download, with an advertisement slot  midway through advertising RLC ...knowing they would post it to online forums, thus bringing in new customers. And most of all, I'd bring the flamin' price down.....I mean would you pay these ridiculous prices? I wouldn't!

gbx.jpg

• Like 1

VHTV often run specials for new customers to try out. That could be a reason why they are so much bigger than RLC. Yes, their apartments have much trashier people in them. They don't have to pay the tenants a lot. And their turnover is so great.

RLC tries to get 'pleasant to the eyes' couples that you don't have to try to find an inch of skin without a tattoo. Some people like all the ink, but I bet more don't like it than do. RLC has better cameras, angles and apartments, many with multiple floors. But you sure have to pay a pretty penny to watch it as a subscriber.

• Like 1