Say what!

bigbear

Do you know what I like about RLC? Fuck all!  They consistently close off free areas, open premium areas...for a few seconds, then close them as soon as it gets interesting.....whatever!

The free areas are to help advertise their site...so you'd think. But messing with it here and there, gets a tad bit confusing to new prospective investors. It can only end in pain for RLC. Then what? We'll have to wait and see.

Views on this subjective rant and rave. They are most welcome.

• Upvote 1

I can't really understand this controversy over free cameras with RLC, in fact I wonder what does that change in reality? for those who are subscribed, it does not change anything at all
For those who are not subscribers, it changes a bit for sure but again I do not really understand why these people are complaining about no longer having things in FREE, as if it was due on the part of RLC
I don't mind that we can complain about camera lag, viewing angles, light or whatever, but only if we have access to those things.

You've been indulging in this routine of having free cameras for years, but either way RLC might never have put any, there is no rule that says RLC is obligated to leave free cameras for you. that non-members can also take advantage, and then we agree, if you've been watching rlc on camera for years for free, it's because you would never become paying members, so either way you're complaining just to complain ^^

I feel like I'm seeing the same endless debate about free cameras on VHTV or Camarads

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I can't really understand this controversy over free cameras with RLC, in fact I wonder what does that change in reality?

I have not even looked, but how many of those constantly bitching about free cameras on RLC are actually premium members and supporting this board they are complaining on?

To answer both of you together, in as  polite a way as possible. No, I am really.

I was a subscribed member of their site for 4 years. So I was able to see all rooms in each of the`11 apartments. I found the site to be expensive, but managed to find what I wanted, so I continued to pay....on a monthly basis. I know I should have subscribed on the 180 day pricing, but my internet was slow and often broken. So I didn't want to pay for 180 days, when I knew that there may be days, or as with one occasion 2 weeks before they repaired my damn connection.  Now some of you might say: "well why didn't you just go with a better provider?". The answer is simple. There were no better providers at the time. Virgin Media, or as it was called back then "Bells Cable Marsh" hadn't established a foothold in my area. And Sky was far too expensive. So, I was left with my connection from BT....Bloody Terrible.

At the end of the day, the cost of subscription, I felt, was too high, for the content I was getting. And with the endless amount of offline apartments, and poor reception, not on my end...freezing video coverage. I decided to end my subscription.

So I am not a winger or moaner, regarding the free rooms on view. Nor am bitching about the cameras on RLC....unless they are broken, and you can't see anything. Nor am I complaining just to complain, either. Nor are others, who fit into these labeled categories. We simply want a fair service, as do most if not all of the members.

Remember, not all of the members on this forum, are contributors. I doubt that they make any kind of posts in fact. Just lurk and leach as much as they can, because they don't want to waste their money on RLC. And who can blame them.

No, I'm simply stating an opinion, that many will agree with and many won't.

I'm just wondering what exactly they're doing. Is it random? It doesn't feel random. It feels like it has some rhyme and reason. I'm not sure it has the desired effect though. It really just makes me curious which room they'll open next. Makes it feel interesting. What I don't like is that they basically reduced the premium thumbnails to Rorschach paintings

17 hours ago, tFighterPilot said:

I'm just wondering what exactly they're doing. Is it random? It doesn't feel random. It feels like it has some rhyme and reason. I'm not sure it has the desired effect though. It really just makes me curious which room they'll open next. Makes it feel interesting. What I don't like is that they basically reduced the premium thumbnails to Rorschach paintings

If you mean they are more blurry. It's psychological warfare. Used no doubt to focus you more on the fewer free cams that are available. Yes...I said fewer.

On 7/22/2021 at 2:53 PM, bigbear said:

If you mean they are more blurry. It's psychological warfare. Used no doubt to focus you more on the fewer free cams that are available. Yes...I said fewer.

that seems a bit counter productive. They should want to draw attention exactly the the locked ones.

When I see a free cam in the big room at the villa during last nights BS "import a stud party", I smile knowing how desperate they are.  As long as there is a free cam open in a particular room...you know that nothing is ever going to happen.  It simply assures me that I have made the right decision NOT to sub again. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

When I see a free cam in the big room at the villa during last nights BS "import a stud party", I smile knowing how desperate they are.  As long as there is a free cam open in a particular room...you know that nothing is ever going to happen.  It simply assures me that I have made the right decision NOT to sub again. 

Youre Smart GIF by Luke Guy