Say what!

bigbear

1 hour ago, bigbear said:

I personally don't have any issues with your comments. That's why I posted  "Say What!" It's an open post to debate the pro's and con's of a website that changes it's character and practices at random. Sometimes strangely; often without rhyme or reason.

Perhaps dougie, you could have been a little less vocal, but the sentiment was appreciated nevertheless.

Maybe next time I will use my soft romantic voice and bat my cute puppy dog eyes. Nah, I will say it as I see it at the time. Generally the forums here, xcamfan and the VHTV Forum are my daily go to since VHTV mostly sucks and RLC is nothing but washed up returnees or old farts except Leora's presence is still refreshing and she is eye candy to me. Got that? At least give me some credit, when I post a few words it gets others to participate in response - LMFAO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2022 at 4:01 AM, moos54 said:

I don't want to enter into the debate of pros and cons but if you really were done with RLC, you wouldn't be present every day on the forum to complain about RLC 🤣

i'm not here just for rlc,it is a part of the forum and i wasn't done with rlc they was done with me.you see i was banned by them for posting a NON-NUDE photo and i believe as a member i have the right to complain.also am i the only one who complain's?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

i'm not here just for rlc,it is a part of the forum and i wasn't done with rlc they was done with me.you see i was banned by them for posting a NON-NUDE photo and i believe as a member i have the right to complain.also am i the only one who complain's?

I think rlc is quite clear in their rules from the start, no sharing of photos or videos of their content otherwise it leads to sanctions, they don't take anyone as a traitor because it's written in full and clearly visible to everyone on their site or in their charter that everyone must read before subscribing, I suppose that everyone reads the contracts before signing, in short it's the same thing

On CC also there are rules that everyone must know when coming to the forum, some have had to pay the price for breaking these rules

We may find them unfair or completely stupid but that's how the world turns out in the end

Like you, I made the mistake of sharing content and I got banned on my first account, I assumed my mistake and I learned from this one, it allows me to be more careful not to do it again because I prefer to have the opportunity to watch the participants live, because that's why I'm a subscriber

I'm not saying I agree with this RLC policy but it is what it is

From the forum's point of view, these rules from RLC are a big thorn in the side, because you have to find stratagems so that the forum can live properly with the possibility of posting photos and videos if people want it, it's also why RLC tried to shut down CC or its sister forum, and it's also why forum admins are constantly getting DMCA notices even if you don't necessarily realize it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think rlc is quite clear in their rules from the start, no sharing of photos or videos of their content otherwise it leads to sanctions, they don't take anyone as a traitor because it's written in full and clearly visible to everyone on their site or in their charter that everyone must read before subscribing, I suppose that everyone reads the contracts before signing, in short it's the same thing

On CC also there are rules that everyone must know when coming to the forum, some have had to pay the price for breaking these rules

We may find them unfair or completely stupid but that's how the world turns out in the end

Like you, I made the mistake of sharing content and I got banned on my first account, I assumed my mistake and I learned from this one, it allows me to be more careful not to do it again because I prefer to have the opportunity to watch the participants live, because that's why I'm a subscriber

I'm not saying I agree with this RLC policy but it is what it is

From the forum's point of view, these rules from RLC are a big thorn in the side, because you have to find stratagems so that the forum can live properly with the possibility of posting photos and videos if people want it, it's also why RLC tried to shut down CC or its sister forum, and it's also why forum admins are constantly getting DMCA notices even if you don't necessarily realize it

i understand what you are saying but come on one photo from a paying subscriber and there are so many photo's and video's that " get thru ". not trying to get them in trouble though.rlc could have warned me but no completely Banned. it's not like i posted all the time.              

18 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

i understand what you are saying but come on one photo from a paying subscriber and there are so many photo's and video's that " get thru ". not trying to get them in trouble though.rlc could have warned me but no completely Banned. it's not like i posted all the time.              

I also understand you and I agree with you that RLC should use a scale in their sanction instead of banning immediately, the same kind of scale that we use to moderate the forum because all transgressions of the rules of the forum does not necessarily lead to a banishment from this one

Without this rule of not sharing photos and videos, I think I would be the first to post everything I can see because that's what I like to do, share my experience and allow people to see what I can see. as a voyeur, because it is in the small details that the great treasures are found 😁

When I see all the problems that CC can have with RLC because of its shares, sometimes I wonder how video sharing sites like those often quoted on the forum can't have the same problems as us, it's sometimes a real headache

But it is difficult to know if the other members who share photos and videos whether on CC or elsewhere did not have the same punishment, but I would tend to say that they had the same worries
This is also why most photos and videos come from free cams and are shared by members who don't have an RLC subscription because they can't really ban a member who doesn't have one.

Plus they just need members to use a VPN to fix the IP address issue, which is a real thorn in RLC's side.
They tried to hunt down members who use a VPN, for my part, I use one from time to time, and seeing that I was using my account with several different addresses, they thought that several people were using my account and they decided to change my password in anticipation of a possible hack, I had to justify myself so that they could leave my account alone

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...