Say what!

bigbear

Well, they are still only still images. So I doubt anyone is going to take a lot of notice. Besides their site is going downhill fast. In fact to be honest with you.

These types of sites only have a limited appeal. Now if they had new couples on a regular basis, you know...shuffled them around a bit...kept the content fresh, so to speak. That would be better.

Face it, in the real world, aren't we all getting a bit tired of the same stuff.

Edit:

As a footnote: Take a look at the Reallifecam section. It's dead...leastways the parts the members are really interested in. I remember a time there was always something to see.

Perhaps we should put the baby to bed, it's getting awfully tired.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigbear said:

Well, they are still only still images. So I doubt anyone is going to take a lot of notice. Besides their site is going downhill fast. In fact to be honest with you.

These types of sites only have a limited appeal. Now if they had new couples on a regular basis, you know...shuffled them around a bit...kept the content fresh, so to speak. That would be better.

Face it, in the real world, aren't we all getting a bit tired of the same stuff.

Edit:

As a footnote: Take a look at the Reallifecam section. It's dead...leastways the parts the members are really interested in. I remember a time there was always something to see.

Perhaps we should put the baby to bed, it's getting awfully tired.

Been saying this on xcamfan. RLC is doing everything wrong in trying to maintain subscribers with useless returnees or tempt new subscribers by locking or minimizing free cams. Dumb fucks. In my opinion, the only way now for RLC to regain it's foothold among the voyeur cam sites is to allow posting of images which would be a huge draw for current, cancelled or not renewed subscribers or potential new subscribers. Even if RLC kept the same tenants but allowed the posting of images it might be enough to pull in the crowd.

Locking free cams is the most stupidest thing they ever did and it has turned so many away in such a short time. 

They did this to themselves

застрелиться задолбало надоело пистолет заебало GIF - Shoot Myself Exhausted Tired GIFs

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bigbear said:

Agreed, doug. These sites get bigger and fatter, until they can't see they're own dicks.😁

Most of these owners/managers get arrogant and end up making bad decisions that eventually cause their business to fail. Customer service and feedback from their customers/subscribers will give them ideas as to what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong. RLC disowned the subscribers but owned the subscriber's money, that's it in a nutshell. RLC has done everything wrong and I suspect that they are not just bleeding but rather they are now hemmorhaging big time.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Most of these owners/managers get arrogant and end up making bad decisions that eventually cause their business to fail. Customer service and feedback from their customers/subscribers will give them ideas as to what they are doing right and what they are doing right. RLC disowned the subscribers but owned the subscriber's money, that's it in a nutshell. RLC has done everything wrong and I suspect that they are not just bleeding but rather they are now hemmorhaging big time.

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If RLC goes down it will be very happy that camcaps and xcamfan go down with it. Both sites have lost a significant amount of participants over the last year but even more over the last 5 or 6 months. Camcaps forum commenters mainly chat about RLC while the Chat Room at xcamfan is mainly dedicated to RLC supporters (4 to 5 members) who talk for maybe 2 or 3 hours a day, if that. Sure VHTV Forum grabbed some VHTV supporters from camcaps but it is very few because their frequency of commenting has died down lately (VHTV product is very questionable and most apartments unwatchable).

Camcaps and xcamfan have relied too heavily on RLC and it is dying and so has both these sites. Argue all you want but the amount of members participating has dwindled and, if anything, it is always the same few talking. Majority, if not all, new members joining don't participate. If no RLC then what will members talk about? Mostly i see heated discussions about politics and arguments about RLC tenants. For camcaps and xcamfan, why limit what you talk about and why put all your eggs in one basket? No RLC - then what?

The Sounds Of Silence

Well, it's as I feared. The RLC section seems to have wound down, to a halt. I have made a post in Leora's section, but it seems to be the only new post there.

Of course I only really visit the Picture, video and comments section.

I suppose that someone may have posted in one of the other sections, I don't really know or care as they don't interest me.

• Like 2

Here's the thing, RLC. I know you view this board..sneaky little buggers aren't you. 

Drop your prices by say, half. It's surprising how many new subscriptions you'll get from this little action. Yes! You are over priced for what you offer.

Give over a section to free viewers, this will draw in new subscriptions. And will ensure you keep the ones you have. What! You don't understand the logic? It's a simple psychological play on your members. They think they're getting value for money. Get it!

Stop hounding the forums that maybe are supplying you with new membership. Yes! That's right! For every download you allow, you are keeping people interested in your website. I thought that was what you wanted?

• Upvote 3

Why are you trying to confuse them with the facts? 

They don't have a clue in the world about what you said.

Like a good restaurant that changes managers and the food goes downhill and the customers don't come back. It's the same principle.