Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

Between the “best friend “ support and pleasuring the fans , fans come first .. I wonder why so much frustration for Leora then  and not praising that she chooses the people who made her who she currently is in comparison to her friend .. 

Plus , one late night masturbation last night plus one in the teasing / making at the moment, I guess this is what finally people get with the unfortunate event that Malia faces .. the chance that Leora shines again by herself as she only knows how to do .. And to be honest , at least realistic and not the non stop controversy about the quality of the mutual incidents .. 

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Thank God I'm the loner with a boner.

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Thank God I'm the loner with a boner.

It's amazing how sensitive some of the kids around here get when you give them an emoji they don't like. I'm 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Between the “best friend “ support and pleasuring the fans , fans come first .. I wonder why so much frustration for Leora then  and not praising that she chooses the people who made her who she currently is… 

Plus , one late night masturbation last night plus one in the teasing / making at the moment, I guess this is what finally people get with the unfortunate event that Malia faces .. the chance that Leora shines again by herself as she only knows how to do .. And to be honest , at least realistic and not the non stop controversy about the quality of the mutual incidents .. 

Not sure about all that stuff but who cares? LOL Go baby!

• Like 1