Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Basta mettere a confronto quello che viene scritto qui con quello che succede di fronte alle telecamere. 

Facciamo un esempio: Mettiamo caso che Leora dica a Malia che domani starà via tutto il giorno e tornerà il giorno dopo. Leora va via tutto il giorno e torna il giorno dopo. Così è accurato al 100%. 

That is a good example brother.

Come sappiamo che Malia si è lasciata? perché GAG-HER e Slip hanno tradotto alcune conversazioni tra lei e il suo ex e tra lei e Leora. Come sappiamo che è vero? dal fatto che Malia è da circa un mese e più che non dorme più fuori casa come faceva prima. O dal fatto che è da un mese che esce meno di frequente da sola ed esce più spesso con Leora o qualche amica che non lavora.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

E a proposito di uscire, non mi sorprenderei se Leora e Malia fossero uscite in accappatoio per quel motivo. Magari volevano avere un po' di privacy per farsi gli affari propri e per non farci avere il tempo di tradurre le loro conversazioni. 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

And speaking of going out, I wouldn't be surprised if Leora and Malia went out in their bathrobes for that reason. Maybe they wanted to have some privacy to mind their own business and not let us have time to translate their conversations. 

✔️

Apparently....I must have missed something somewhere along the lines. Actually....I don't think I have because I'm pretty certain that Leora's friend and roommate's site name is Malia. Of course the name Malia may be less of a popular name as may be that of Malina or Melina or Malena, but I do not believe that either of them is the site name that was chosen for her that is listed on the site's homepage as well as on this site except where other's apparently occasionally choose to do otherwise.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

E a proposito di uscire, non mi sorprenderei se Leora e Malia fossero uscite in accappatoio per quel motivo. Magari volevano avere un po' di privacy per farsi gli affari propri e per non farci avere il tempo di tradurre le loro conversazioni. 

I don't know brother. When I am absolutely certain of something I say it outright or I pm someone with the information. Where all of this information comes from, I can only wonder. Until then, it is just blah blah blah. Sorry guys.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girls Leora and Malia in bed watching TV on tablet 

eating grapes 

Love and affection 💞👩‍❤️‍👩💞

good night 😺

I suppose that will depend on how much attention is given to the phones there and whether or not one of the two can bring herself to refrain from constantly having her's in front of her constantly texting. If not, it may be nothing more than what occurred there yesterday evening. She has not seemed able to do otherwise for days now whenever she has been awake. So far....it has seemed that nothing has changed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a une heure, philo a dit :

Please forgive me this question for I am sure it has been asked and answered before but I can't seem to find it: When Malina or Leora go out with little on or sometimes naked except for their bathrobes, are they visiting another apartment in the building? Sometimes they comeback quickly with food and other times they do not. Other times one may be gone for a prolonged period and people say things like they were using the phone. I have always believed that they are not standing outside or in the hallway in their robes. I think they are inside somewhere. I also think that the Jerk lives in the same building. I would love to hear someone who knows the answer from understanding their language. Thanks.

If you go back to last year just before Leora first started seeing the BF, there were about three weeks where she would either stand at the front or rear window half naked for hours and was constantly looking over the balcony while having fits of giggles with Malia, Leora was being very loud at the time and google translate was able to get quite a lot of it.

She was talking to Malia about 'how she would meet him' and made a joke about meeting him at the bins when she took out the garbage, she also asked Malia who she thought 'the woman' was who was with him when he got into a black car, she would also spend a lot of time turning down the tablet sound and listening to the apartment upstairs while running backwards and forwards to the balcony to listen. I was convinced that the guy lives in the same apartment or his partner does/did live in the flat upstairs, it simply made way more sense than anything else.

Now? No idea, but I don't think he lives in the same block even if he did early on in the relationship.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

If you go back to last year just before Leora first started seeing the BF, there were about three weeks where she would either stand at the front or rear window half naked for hours and was constantly looking over the balcony while having fits of giggles with Malia, Leora was being very loud at the time and google translate was able to get quite a lot of it.

She was talking to Malia about 'how she would meet him' and made a joke about meeting him at the bins when she took out the garbage, she also asked Malia who she thought 'the woman' was who was with him when he got into a black car, she would also spend a lot of time turning down the tablet sound and listening to the apartment upstairs while running backwards and forwards to the balcony to listen. I was convinced that the guy lives in the same apartment or his partner does/did live in the flat upstairs, it simply made way more sense than anything else.

Now? No idea, but I don't think he lives in the same block even if he did early on in the relationship.

Whoever this man was/is, it was not LB or Douchebag, i can tell you that. There is a couple who live above and she has listened to them argue and laugh about it, that has happened yes, most likely them. But there's nothing in it. It's a separate thing.