Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

Eventually....it will become apparent enough to enough of others that little of interest may actually occur there with one of the two always having her phone in front of her texting to a point where when something else of interest is occurring elsewhere at another apartment, there may very well be a lull in them achieving as much of times at some of the higher more popular cam spots than they have been able to usually do. One of the two should consider letting the other know in private that she really should consider what might be best for all involved and not just her feelings but other's feelings as well. 

il y a 1 minute, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Whoever this man was/is, it was not LB or Douchebag, i can tell you that. 

A few weeks after all that, Leora was messing around with a photo of her in a mask (so VERY recent at the time, masks had only just become a thing) with her face pressed up against some dude who wasn't dennis or Paul, she was trying to cut his face out of the photo and put it on it's own, she then stared at it for a good minute before realising the cam could see it and then covered it up.

As for 'it was not LB or Douchebag, i can tell you that' ? C'mon man, you couldn't possibly have any idea who I'm talking about.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, marco6742 said:

A few weeks after all that, Leora was messing around with a photo of her in a mask (so VERY recent at the time, masks had only just become a thing) with her face pressed up against some dude who wasn't dennis or Paul, she was trying to cut his face out of the photo and put it on it's own, she then stared at it for a good minute before realising the cam could see it and then covered it up.

As for 'it was not LB or Douchebag, i can tell you that' ? C'mon man, you couldn't possibly have any idea who I'm talking about.

Well i can in a way! because Douche doesn't live in Prague and LB didn't live in this building. She helped him move apartments last year and it was elsewhere, the first wasn't in this place. I can tell you this. I never saw that picture, but i take your word for it - But did she have a date, who knows, but that couple had been heard, you're very correct, but she has listened to them since, outside long after dating LB as well, you may have seen. I just don't see it being anything other than people she knows. That's all i can say.

Anyway, something importants' happened - Malia has put her phone down.....

Oh, i spoke too soon.....

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia stays on the phone longer 

It is not only not good for her, but not good for neither of them as well. But, so far she has shown no intention of doing otherwise no matter about anyone else's feelings as well. She certainly needs to consider other's feelings as well as her own. Particularly, her closest friend and roommate there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

There is another place on these forums where I can say with indisputable certainty, that something happened. But you are right, someone heard something somewhere and it became the gospel after it was repeated a few times. The trouble is, who is believable, who is making stories, who knows the honest truth, and who does not.🙃

I like to think in probabilities and use my common sense. For example, if one of the girls spends night after night somewhere else, I is very likely that she is with her BF. Of course, there are other explanations, but these are simply much less likely.

That's enough to make one wonder how much value a project like RLC has if, despite all the sex she has most likely outside, none of it makes it into this apartment. Very similar thing goes for Malia with her BF or ex-BF, who was also never seen in this apartment.