Leora & Malia - Home Activities #27

Guest Slipper Guyquad

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Whooa there my friend ! Might be better if the girls didn't see that or they might think they should get another pussycat to have in the apartment. 😸

They would need another room-ba. Any way why not a third girl? If it was Jasmin I would re-up for 5 years.

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Thet would need another room-ba. Any way why not a third girl? If it was Jasmin I would re-up for 5 years.

Lol. I bet you would probably do just that jugg. A third gf would have to either sleep on the living room couch or share a bed with either of the other gf's. Not a bad idea at all my friend. Way to go jugg. 👌 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. I bet you would probably do just that jugg. A third gf would have to either sleep on the lr couch or share a bed with either of the other gf's. Not a bad idea at all ny friend. 👌 😂

Well from her Insta Jas is single again and it looks like she is doing some modeling. But Leora would have to gtfo because jas is the shit imho. Any way I'll take the three of them 🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. I bet you would probably do just that jugg. A third gf would have to either sleep on the lr couch or share a bed with either of the other gf's. Not a bad idea at all ny friend. 👌 😂

You honestly believe that would even be a consideration?😆

Without Malia, the only other tenants would be a mix of six legs, receding blonde hair and a waggy tail....

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You honestly believe that would even be a consideration?😆

Without Malia, the only other tenants would be a mix of six legs, receding blonde hair and a waggy tail....

Yeah but that would mean a change and we would all be here wagging our tongues about it. It's a wonder RLC doesn't pick up on our shit.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jugghead said:

Yeah but that would mean a change and we would all be here wagging our tongues about it. It's a wonder RLC doesn't pick up on our shit.

I want to see Paul and Eva back with her more than anything, after Malia goes, because that's what she wants herself. Besides, share her home with some woman she's never even met? Hardly!