Leora & Malia - Home Activities #27

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

JUST FOUND EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE OF HOW THEY ARE TURNING CAMS OFF AND BACK ON WHEN SOMETHING IS HAPPENING DOWN AT THE RLC HEADQUARTERS!!

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You all have fun...I'm going back to the BS Barcelona apartments, the last couple of days on the Leora/Malia threads have been a painful read!!  However, I do reserve the right to come back over here when I can't take anymore of their BS LOL.

Paiful? Bro this shit has been the same since ever! LOL

Now now girls, you both know that those kittens enjoy the touch of one anothers fingers as much if not more than the fingers of yourselves. You really shouldn't be that way to deny the kittens what they so enjoy. 😸

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I hope i'm wrong as well! I agree totally though, I find Leora on her own a little boring now after the last year with malia, she gets off so much quicker as well when they do each other as she's naturally turned on, takes her forever when she's on her own. I just think they've hit a wall at the moment and Leora has told her to keep away from her indoors all the while she's doing her miserable phone thing.

🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

cat boss GIF

Cleaning the floor 

Whooaa there my friend ! Might be better if the girls didn't see that or they might think they should get another pussycat to have there in the apartment. 😸

• Like 1