Leora & Malia - Home Activities #27

Guest Slipper Guyquad

27 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Be careful there you two, your lips 💋 are going to be pretty sore 😂

Not as sore as your tongue must get from all the arse kissing you have done in the past, or your lips from kissing yourself in the mirror when you put your crown on and try to impress people with your self inportance.

Oh ! I forgot, you don’t wear the crown any longer do you?  since I reminded you that someone who struts around wearing a crown is hardly in the position to accuse someone else of having ego problems.🤴Then I realised that you and your buddies use that expression when you can’t think of anything relevant to say.🤣

What a laughable pathetic creature you are ! 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not as sore as your tongue must get from all the arse kissing you have done in the past, or your lips from kissing yourself in the mirror when you put your crown on and try to impress people with your self inportance.

Oh ! I forgot, you don’t wear the crown any longer do you?  since I reminded you that someone who struts around wearing a crown is hardly in the position to accuse someone else of having ego problems.🤴Then I realised that you and your buddies use that expression when you can’t think of anything relevant to say.🤣

What a laughable pathetic creature you are ! 😁

I take it the romance is over you both got what you wanted or didnt that's life can't  live with them can't live without  them  what the fuck am I on about this is what corvid does  to you always wear a mask  in a alley

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

She HAS seen it of course, in fact she was with her when she bought it (or at least ONE black toy, maybe not this exact one) because she held it and laughed in the kitchen after it was unboxed. Why she hasn't used it though in her presence....Who knows. That could be the next step for them - To get her to use it on her. Malia herself has only the one for use, wonder if they would ever be willing to share? Perhaps going too far, that one. But you never know. 

After the last 2 weeks or so i'll be surprised if we see any sort of mutual bating again, if we do it'll be because Leora has told her she's got to do it which will make Malia look even more pissed off/bored (if possible).

It's clear Leora wanted to 'do things' last night, Malia basically shut her out and acted like she really doesn't give a toss about anything other than whats currently on her phone. I really thought Leora was going to burst into a fit of anger at one point.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

After the last 2 weeks or so i'll be surprised if we see any sort of mutual bating again, if we do it'll be because Leora has told her she's got to do it which will make Malia look even more pissed off/bored (if possible).

It's clear Leora wanted to 'do things' last night, Malia basically shut her out and acted like she really doesn't give a toss about anything other than whats currently on her phone. I really thought Leora was going to burst into a fit of anger at one point.

I think she was getting more frustrated yeah, and thankfully Malia going off to get her regular tablet and not going back actually helped the matter from getting worse. She may have wanted to do something the night before too, after the bath don't forget. But the positive is that they have been laughing as they left, so it looks like Malia is better, which can only be a good thing. However - This is three in three days for Leora, that could be the sign of a slow down. But they will play again soon enough i'm sure, and if Malia's head is ok, then she'll get into it. 

(I was going to say if Malia's head is in the right place, but that suggests something else.....If only) 😆

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

I think she was getting more frustrated yeah, and thankfully Malia going off to get her regular tablet and not going back actually helped the matter from getting worse. She may have wanted to do something the night before too, after the bath don't forget. But the positive is that they have been laughing as they left, so it looks like Malia is better, which can only be a good thing. However - This is three in three days for Leora, that could be the sign of a slow down. But they will play again soon enough i'm sure, and if Malia's head is ok, then she'll get into it. 

(I was going to say if Malia's head is in the right place, but that suggests something else.....If only) 😆

I hope so, they were making progress before Malias birthday, i'm guessing her ex phoned her to wish her happy birthday and has led her on a bit, could be wrong but whatever is happening, it's definitely having an effect on the apartment.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I hope so, they were making progress before Malias birthday, i'm guessing her ex phoned her to wish her happy birthday and has led her on a bit, could be wrong but whatever is happening, it's definitely having an effect on the apartment.

Could have, it's hard to say, Malia can be an enigma. But yeah, it's brought the mood down for sure. But we've all been through this ourselves - We're just used to seeing Leora not giving a stuff after yelling at LB, which tells you everything! After falling out with Paul, well, that's different. Funnily enough, she WAS into the last bate, how close she got and how she concentrated - So that is a positive to keep.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

leora and malia have already woken up 

Good afternoon 😺

Bloody hell Pulo, how late are you with this one today?? 

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora and malia have already woken up 

Good afternoon 😺

Did they happen to go back to sleep and take a nap ? If so, I heard no sleep purring from any kittens. 😸

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora comes in and is already texting with 'THAT' infamous soppy smile....🙄

30 going on 17....

R,M,M....?? Which one.....