Leora & Malia - Home Activities #27

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

She looks planted for the night, maybe that's why Leora has a new toy, she's going all out to keep us interested as maybe Malia's just gonna do her own thing from now on?

Oh, i bloody well hope you're wrong on that one! People who want just to see Leora by herself, fine i get that, but how many times? It's this with Malia that's the interesting part now. Hate to think that would suddenly end, just like that. Plus, she must have bought it with Malia when out, unless that was the last port of call when she came back first.

And - You've seen how Leora is enjoying it....Would SHE stop, just like that?

You all have fun...I'm going back to the BS Barcelona apartments, the last couple of days on the Leora/Malia threads have been a painful read!!  However, I do reserve the right to come back over here when I can't take anymore of their BS LOL.

• Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Oh, i bloody well hope you're wrong on that one! People who want just to see Leora by herself, fine i get that, but how many times? It's this with Malia that's the interesting part now. Hate to think that would suddenly end, just like that. 

I hope i'm wrong as well! I agree totally though, I find Leora on her own a little boring now after the last year with malia, she gets off so much quicker as well when they do each other as she's naturally turned on, takes her forever when she's on her own. I just think they've hit a wall at the moment and Leora has told her to keep away from her indoors all the while she's doing her miserable phone thing.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You all have fun...I'm going back to the BS Barcelona apartments, the last couple of days on the Leora/Malia threads have been a painful read!!  However, I do reserve the right to come back over here when I can't take anymore of their BS LOL.

Well alrighty then, don't be a stranger now HF. See ya later. 👋 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I hope i'm wrong as well! I agree totally though, I find Leora on her own a little boring now after the last year with malia, she gets off so much quicker as well when they do each other as she's naturally turned on, takes her forever when she's on her own. I just think they've hit a wall at the moment and Leora has told her to keep away from her indoors all the while she's doing her miserable phone thing.

Yeah, sort of "Get yourself straight young lady!" kind of thing. Could well be. But i just can't see it ending out of nowhere, they haven't fallen out, they're fine and as you know, the problem was someone else anyway. Plus, let's be frank - She knows how well it does view wise, she ain't dumb. But i'd hate to regularly have one room of moody texting, one room of giddy texting! Not that great for me!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I wish they'd turn off that damn robot, it seems to be attracted to Leoras bedroom and its noisy as fook

How dusty does the apartment get, to use it every other day now?? It's like the washing machine, it's never off!😆