Leora & Malia - Home Activities #27

Guest Slipper Guyquad

il y a 1 minute, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Hmm, Malia has closed her door. Marco may have a point, sooner than expected! Let's hope not. I'm glad they are talking fine again - But alone in their rooms? That's not that good.

Dunno, we have movement.....

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hmm, Malia has closed her door. Marco may have a point, sooner than expected! Let's hope not. I'm glad they are talking fine again - But alone in their rooms? That's not that good.

SORPRESA 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

FUCK ME WHAT TIMING!! LITERALLY 30 SECONDS LATER.....🤣

That showed me!!

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I realize that you liked her quite a bit jugg. But she has not been the main attraction of the site nor was she ever except to some such as yourself. I believe that Leora will be around as long as she chooses to or the site remains in business. She has always been the person I have been most interested in and still is along with her friend Malia now as well.

Fair enough. Not sure why Jasmin was so unpopular, Hottest body ever on RLC INHO except for Leora ten years ago.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Fair enough. Not sure why Jasmin was so unpopular, Hottest body ever on RLC INHO except for Leora ten years ago.

I edited and added some similar comments but not before you noticed the original comments and responded jugg.

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I realize that you liked her quite a bit jugg. But she has not been the main attraction of the site nor was she ever except to some such as yourself. I believe that Leora will be around as long as she chooses to or the site remains in business. She has always been the person I have been most interested in and still is along with her friend Malia now as well.

Both girls, Leora and Malia are actually extremely boring. That's what happens when they keep all the life away from the apartment and only give this silly shows. 😂 If Malia should really leave, which I definitely hope, Leora will also give up a short time later.

Then the time would have come for RLC to finally find some new residents for this apartment. Finally some who really live there.

• Haha 1