Leora & Malia - Home Activities #27

Guest Slipper Guyquad

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's absolutely impossible to know Brokk, because no one can hear her, when she is on a call. I said last night, you can have the sound on full, and you never hear anything more than a mumble. But she spoke for quite a while. Time will tell, i guess we'll learn something sooner or later. I just hope she won't be messed around and some sense of 'normality' can be reached.

First things first - We need the girls talking ok today. It's a shame the trouble can be caused by a third party, they themselves are fine.

have to resolve the matter as quickly as possible 

Malia can't take it anymore 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Yep, and i'm sure Leora will try and help in her Big Sister way.

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Is it time she went home?

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Is it time she went home?

Some may want it so Leora is all alone, but i don't think she's going anywhere anytime soon.

25 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ho letto nell'altro post che Malia ha parlato al telefono con il suo ragazzo. 

Hanno deciso di vedersi e farla finita in un modo o in un altro? 

Malia still has hopes as it seems to make it nice again , it is the usual reactions after a break up , all the time on the phone , messages , communication and so on . Like always , nothing will happen , we just don’t know who wants all the previous life back , Malia or the guy but if the posts the last days indicate things , I think it is  Malia who is trying to find ways not to lose the guy and that’s why maybe Leora’s frustration and Malia’s isolation and abandon of anything that concerns the rest of her life , just 24/7 concerns how to be again with the guy . 

For most of us older than her and more experienced with relations , we know that she has done all wrong . The biggest  mistake someone can make when there’s a break up is to start bombing with messages and generally trying to reestablish contact . The only thing you actually “succeed “ is to send this person further away , a break up needs time apart between two people and possible reconsiderations . One of the two might want time to think and stay a bit alone , the famous  quote “ I need some time for myself alone “ that when it is asked , none can understand if you are in love . 

Well , how about that this guy has stopped agreeing with this way of life of Malia , who says that he asked her to be able and meet more , who says that he wants to be able and sleep also at her place , more times per week , do more things in general and act as a more normal couple and Malia simply can’t provide all that and ultimately the end came ? Pure speculation but I could see all these as big reasons for the guy to decide to end it ( it seems that it hasn’t been Malia that ended it ) 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sure free digs and get paid as well. I'm down for it.

Ah, but who gets the couch? You or the Koala?

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Some may want it so Leora is all alone, but i don't think she's going anywhere anytime soon.

One can always hope that one day she'll be gone riding off into the sunset away form RLC.   

6byu.gif

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ah, but who gets the couch? You or the Koala?

The Koala is going over the balcony, the 'The Man" is the big dog now.

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

6byu.gif

What film is that? Just looking at what happens with the 'E'!!😄