Leora & Malia - Home Activities #27

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

The problem must be solved 

Well, maybe not solved just like that - More likely getting Themselves back happy chatting first. The friendship (And let's be honest, the atmos for the apartment on camera) will be important to Leora to get sorted. Like i said last night, she cares about Malia's welfare and the worst kind of argument is when it's caused by someone else, a third party - They themselves are fine.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Like how they got the thumbnails so blurred you cant see nothing on them.

Only just seen what you mean - This must be what it's like to have Cataracts. 

RLC are winning a lot of fans right now with the attitude aren't they? 

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Only just seen what you mean - This must be what it's like to have Cataracts. 

RLC are winning a lot of fans right now with the attitude aren't they? 

Mi domando il senso di divertirsi ad aprire e chiudere certe telecamere o addirittura appartamenti interi per ore. 

Come se da i fermi immagine delle previews si vedesse qualcosa poi...a questo punto farebbero prima a toglierle del tutto.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ma sono uscite di nuovo? non vedo niente in casa.

Yeah, went out together just after 5pm.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I wonder the meaning of having fun opening and closing certain cameras or even entire apartments for hours. 

As if from the still images of the previews you could see something then ... at this point they would first remove them completely.

At times it DOES seem like someone is watching, and as soon as something starts, they then hit block, like one of the employees role is now to keep a watch over everything, and change it if needed. Until recently, it looked like NO ONE at rlc paid attention to their own site - Now it's the opposite! But not in an encouraging way!

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Mi domando il senso di divertirsi ad aprire e chiudere certe telecamere o addirittura appartamenti interi per ore. 

Come se da i fermi immagine delle previews si vedesse qualcosa poi...a questo punto farebbero prima a toglierle del tutto.

It must be bad for the company to block everything and blur the images  And lock the cameras 

• Like 2