Leora & Malia - Home Activities #28

Guest Slipper Guyquad

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Unless referring to a certain type of trained soldier, I believe pantiless could be considered a better term in regards to women my friend. I for one, certainly wouldn't care about whether or not any particular type of soldier went without wearing any underwear unless it was a female commando that's for sure, almost all of which are not. 😂

dont go to far nicholas, i know u r a poet but commando is supposed to be when a lady have no underwear

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She phoned LB and went to the balcony, then phoned Paul straight after to talk on the bed for a much longer call.

I see she got another bouquet of flowers delivered and made a thank you call straight after coming in with them, all excited.

HOW THE FUCK DOES SOMEONE REACT WITH 'CONFUSED' WHEN IT'S ALL THERE ON CAMERA! FUCKING RETARD.

Lol. It's obvious that some do so for legitimate reasons like not actually understanding what was stated or fully stated because of reasons such as not so good of translations or some other reasons, but that there are also those that do so thinking by doing so that it somehow reflects negatively on someone's comments and that it really matters when it really doesn't. I get them occasionally and sometimes even fairly often but it doesn't matter to me no more than a grain of sand.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. It's obvious that some do so for legitimate reasons like not actually understanding what was stated or fully stated because of reasons such as not so good of translations or some other reasons, but that there are also those that do so thinking by doing so that it somehow reflects negatively on someone's comments and that it really matters when it really doesn't. I get them occasionally and sometimes even fairly often but it doesn't matter to me no more than a grain of sand.

I know for a fact who it is Nich and also why - Won't say it here, but it's simply down to 2 things. And no matter what you write it is down deliberate to try and mock. They should get rid of the reactions completely, i have seen on activity loads of arguing all over the forum about this kind of thing. I guess the reactions are to help people who upload videos and pictures be in a battle to win week/month charts, apart from that, there is no point to them whatsoever. 

22 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

dont go to far nicholas, i know u r a poet but commando is supposed to be when a lady have no underwear

Lol. It is a term that someone started using because of rumours about some men that were or perhaps some still may be actual commando soldiers, choosing to occasionally go without wearing any underwear under their uniform trousers. As I mentioned, almost all soldiers who ever trained enough to become actual commandos are men and not women. So whoever decided to start using a term that was started in referencing to what is believed some male soldiers that are and have been actual commandos, have been known to occasionally do, does not mean that any of the very few women who have ever trained enough to become actual commandos ever have.