Leora and Paul Have been in the Russian army 

No they haven't.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. Yeah....I suppose he might be a commando too. 🤣

No, just a Douchebag.

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No they haven't.

If I'm not mistaken Slip, it may still be a national requirement that everyone in that country is obligated to serve a minimal amount of time in the country's armed forces in some way or another. There used to be a few pics of him in a military uniform and her in either the same or a type of security services uniform at a time in the past.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

If I'm not mistaken Slip, it may still be a national requirement that everyone is obligated to serve a minimal amount of time in the country's armed forces in some way or another. There used to be a few pics of him in a military uniform and her in either the same or a type of security services uniform at a time in the past.

I think an Academy/Schooling/Training is a whole different ball game to being "In the Army".

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think an Academy/Schooling/Training is a whole different ball game to being "In the Army".

It is possible that he may have been in some reserve unit or something similar for a time. I do recall when he would actually leave and be gone for several weeks to a month at least several times when they lived at the previous residence. The pics of the uniform that she wore could have been some women's reserve unit as well, but the uniform looked more like that of some securitiy service unit or company.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

It is possible that he may have been in some reserve unit or something similar for a time. I do recall when he would actually leave and be gone for several weeks to a month at least several times when they lived at the previous residence. The pics of the uniform that she wore could have been some women's reserve unit as well, but the uniform looked more like that of some securitiy service unit or company.

What does this all matter anyway? Doesn't, does it. Stuff brought up from a decade ago. Big deal!

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No they haven't.

Actually, Pulo is 50% correct. Paul was in the army. Leora, was not in the army. But she did work as a security officer, at the nearby technical institute, 

to the second apartment, where they lived in Krasnoyarsk. She wore a uniform, that could be confused, as a military uniform. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

What does this all matter anyway? Doesn't, does it. Stuff brought up from a decade ago. Big deal!

There is more than enough speculation posted in the forum. A little accuracy once on a " blue moon " differs with the norm !  😉

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1