Leora & Malia - Home Activities #28

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but u guys dont answer me, its always the same bf?

YES.

37 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

malia is a mother? why if its not true ppl telling such lie?

I repeated that particular subject probably half a dozen times or so in the past because I read it somewhere that I considered there to be some possible credibilty in such a subject. Also because when she first arrived at the current location and seemed to have been a tad thinner than she has since after being there for around six months or longer, she appeared to have a figure that somewhat resembled that of some women who have actually had a child. Also, if I'm not mistaken, she does have a slight scar that is vaguely noticeable on her abdomen where many women who have had a child by cesarean section have some similar occurring scarring. The longer she has been there, over time it has seemed that she has not only added a few pounds, but has also seemed to be becoming more physically fit and in shape and the scarring has been becoming less and less noticeable, if that is what it actually may be. She is actually a quite attractive woman. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I repeated that particular subject probably half a dozen times or so in the past because I read it somewhere that I considered there to be some credibilty in such a subject, also because when she first arrived at the current location and seemed to have been a tad thinner than she has since after being there for around six months or longer, she appeared to have a figure that somewhat resembled that of some women who have actually had a child. Also, if I'm not mistaken, she does have a slight scar that is vaguely noticeable on her abdomen where many women who have had a child by cesarean section have some similar appearing scarring.

Oh well maybe she does then. That scar at the side is tiny, but if you say so then i guess she is. I was told for sure by others with more 'Knowledge' than myself she wasn't. I'll accept if i'm wrong on this one.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh well maybe she does then. That scar at the side is tiny, but if you say so then i guess she is. I was told for sure by others with more 'Knowledge' she wasn't. I'll accept i'm wrong on this one.

Like you or anyone who doesn't really actually know them enough to actually be in contact with either of them other than what gets posted on here, we have no way of actually knowing for certain Slip. I wasn't referring to the tiny scar on her side, but it has looked like there may actually be a longer but more vague and less noticeable one on her abdomen at her naval area. I could be wrong because it is quite difficult to notice unless a zoom or magnified view is used and alot of those have tendencies to distort views to certain extents as well.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Like you or anyone who doesn't really actually know them enough to actually be in contact with either of them other than what gets posted on here, we have no way of actually knowing for certain Slip. I wasn't referring to the tiny scar on her side, but it has looked like there may actually be a longer but more vague and less noticeable one on her abdomen at her naval area. I could be wrong because it is quite difficult to notice unless a zoom or magnified view is used and alot of those have tendencies to distort views to certain extents as well.

Yeah. Well all i know is that this 'Rumour' pops up every once in a while. But who knows for sure. The only clarification i ever got was No. That's what i was told. 

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I repeated that particular subject probably half a dozen times or so in the past because I read it somewhere that I considered there to be some credibilty in such a subject. Also because when she first arrived at the current location and seemed to have been a tad thinner than she has since after being there for around six months or longer, she appeared to have a figure that somewhat resembled that of some women who have actually had a child. Also, if I'm not mistaken, she does have a slight scar that is vaguely noticeable on her abdomen where many women who have had a child by cesarean section have some similar appearing scarring. The longer she has been there, over time it has seemed that she has not only added a few pounds, but has also seemed to be becoming more physically fit and in shape and the scarring has been becoming less and less noticeable. She is actually a quite attractive woman. 

Since we are discussing virtually every possible subject. Regarding the vertical abdominal scar Malia has. Plus the deep circular scar. Which indicates the very real possibility of a major abdominal infection. Which necessitated the long vertical incision to access the problem area. Which also contributed to her slightly rounded abdomen.

The deep circular scar suggests the possibility of a drainage tube having been utilized.

The normal C section incision, is a horizontal one, made near the top of the pubic hairline. Which Malia does not have.

I am not saying that she does not have a child. I am only saying it was not delivered by C section, if she does.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

The deep circular scar suggests the possibility of a drainage tube having been utilized.

The normal C section incision, is a horizontal one, made near the top of the pubic hairline. Which Malia does not have.

That is what i have always noticed, and why i personally don't think she had a child.

Just now, Brokk! said:

Scusate ma se avesse un figlio secondo voi non gli farebbe una videochiamata ogni tanto? a meno che non sia una pessima madre qualunque madre lo farebbe una telefonata ogni tanto...

Giusto per dire che no Malia non ha bambini.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Sorry but if he had a child, in your opinion, wouldn't he make a video call every now and then? unless she's a bad mother any mother would make a phone call every now and then ...

....And even just talk about this in general once in a while. No mentions ever. Ever.

We're all probably being laughed at here!!😉

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

Since we are discussing virtually every possible subject. Regarding the vertical abdominal scar Malia has. Plus the deep circular scar. Which indicates the very real possibility of a major abdominal infection. Which necessitated the long vertical incision to access the problem area. Which also contributed to her slightly rounded abdomen.

I am not saying that she does not have a child. I am only saying it was not delivered by C section, if she does.

That's all true. Most normal c. section incisions are done horizontally above the pubic hairline area, because delivery by c. sections had become more normal ways of delivery methods in the last few decades because of various reasons mostly related to considerations of a womans ability to safely be able to deliver a baby naturally or not. But all women are not able to deliver a baby by what is considered to be more normal in modern times by c. section if that method is decided as being a more safer way for some. My ex who is the mother of my son and daughter had to have an emergency c. section with the first of our children and the incision that they did on her abdomen was quite sloppy and careless looking and it was a verticle incision that split her naval area. That certainly was not considered as any normal c. section delivery. That was done in the U. S. and not in Russia.

• Like 2