Leora & Malia - Home Activities #28

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, porksword1 said:

I really cannot understand the adoration that you give these two women. One of them left her husband and her dog to go masturbate with her friend. The other left her child to go masturbate with her friend. 

Leora was never married. No proof at this rumour that Malia had a child.

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora was never married. No proof at this rumour that Malia had a child.

Also, because of the national economy where they are originally from not being that good for quite awhile, employment opportunities where they are originally from have not been that good for quite awhile as well. Many people do what they can manage to do with whatever may be available for them to do so to live and survive.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

malia is a mother? why if its not true ppl telling such lie?

You will have to ask those in the past who claimed it with no proof.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I see she got another bouquet of flowers delivered - Exact same as last bunch - and made a thank you call straight after coming in with them, all excited.

Beh, sappiamo già dove andrà Leora domani.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You will have to ask those in the past who claimed it with no proof.

i ask to the one who said ( The other left her child to go masturbate with her friend.)?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Well, we already know where Leora will go tomorrow.

Ah no, not necessarily - Weekends have been more 'In' than 'Out' in recent times. There's no guarantee is there, last week she came home when it looked like a night away. And she has been stopping in quite a lot when you think about it. It's not been a 'busy' as it could have been.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ah no, not necessarily - Weekends have been more 'In' than 'Out' in recent times. There's no guarantee is there, last week she came home when it looked like a night away. And she has been stopping in quite a lot when you think about it.

but u guys dont answer me, its always the same bf?