Leora & Malia - Home Activities #28

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

What does this all matter anyway? Doesn't, does it. Stuff brought up from a decade ago. Big deal!

It really doesn't other than filipe mentioning that they did, and you mentioning that they didn't. I happened to mention that I believe it to still be mandatory in that country for everyone to serve a minimum amount of time in service of the country and of a past existemce of some pics of them in uniforms.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 hours ago, scutus said:

Actually, Pulo is 50% correct. Paul was in the army. Leora, was not in the army. But she did work as a security officer, at the nearby technical institute, 

to the second apartment where they lived in Krasnoyarsk. She wore a uniform, that could be confused, as a military uniform. 

I didn't think Paul actually 'Served', just trained. I knew for sure she wasn't at all. But you know more about that time than me, so thanks for clarifying.

This was before my own pre-RLC time (Before Autumn 2015).

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It really doesn't other than filipe mentioning that they did, and you mentioning that they didn't. I happened to mention that I believe it to still be mandatory in that country for everyone to serve a minimum amount of time in service of the country and of a past existemce of some pics of them in uniforms.

.....And all triggered by talk of that stinky couch sleeping prick! What a great way to start the weekend! NOT! 🤪

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I didn't think Paul actually 'Served', just trained. I knew for sure she wasn't at all. But you know more about that time than me, so thanks for clarifying.

I remember  Paul getting upset and crying didn't think he be like that if it was just training

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

He was absent from the apartment for, two weeks as a reservist. I am sure he had to be in active service for a specified time. 

But, that would have been before they became part of the RLC project !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And all triggered by talk of that stinky couch sleeping prick! What a great way to start the weekend! NOT! 🤪

Aww, c'mon now Slip. Dennis the Menace can't be that bad can he ? He only occasionally visits to menace those who think he shouldn't. 😂

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well, Loverboy is definitely Perfect today! 2nd, possibly 3rd call right now.

He must think it's his birthday and Xmas rolled into one!

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora in the kitchen eating 

malia on the couch lying 

Good afternoon 😺

I really cannot understand the adoration that you give these two women. One of them left her husband and her dog to go masturbate with her friend. The other left her child to go masturbate with her friend. Such pillars of society.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1