Leora & Malia - Home Activities #28

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The matching white Negligees. Reminds me of that glorious night 'Cam 10' in October.....🙂

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's all true. Most normal c. section incisions are done horizontally above the pubic hairline area, because delivery by c. sections had become more normal ways of delivery methods in the last few decades because of various reasons mostly related to considerations of a womans ability to safely be able to deliver a baby naturally or not. But all women are not able to deliver a baby by what is considered to be more normal in modern times by c. section if that method is decided as being a more safer way for some. My ex who is the mother of my son and daughter had to have an emergency c. section with the first of our children and the incision that they did on her abdomen was quite sloppy and careless looking and it was a verticle incision that split her naval area. That certainly was not considered as any normal c. section delivery. That was done in the U. S. and not in Russia.

I think Nich, this can be summed up one way - We don't know, and probably will never know for sure. Other than that, it just goes round in circles doesn't it.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think Nich, this can be summed up one way - We don't know, and probably will never know for sure. Other than that, it just goes round in circles doesn't it.

I suppose so mate. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

pm

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Don’t let others stop posting what you think

Thank you so much for that, but I will continue commenting on other forums, because it doesn't matter if I'm moved to make a very positive comment, their response over here will still be very negative and toxic towards you, but sometimes I feel you cannot blame them, when all their seeing is two people not stimulating anyone, because they're only gold is to remain number one, and in their eyes the only way to do that, is just keep their legs open wide, that was definitely one of the reasons why I didn't comment that much over here, because there was nothing really to comment about, when the same thing practically happens every time they're in the apartment, so thanks again for your  encouraging response

• Confused 1