B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #82 (July)

23 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I was having a CC withdrawal. So glad it's back. 😏

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Good guess but that wasn't it.  The software malfunctioned and it was basically cut everyone off from making any posts for about 16 or 17 Hours. 

Can you imagine the posts re: Bruno and Stella? We would have overloaded the server(s) for sure. There would have been thousands of posts. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Can you imagine the posts re: Bruno and Stella? We would have overloaded the server(s) for sure. There would have been thousands of posts. 

why ??? did something happen with Bruno and Stella??   last I heard Bruno went to bed and Stella and GINA??? were up with the other 2 boys ...but that was the last I read   

On 7/25/2021 at 12:43 AM, wooders78 said:

shes free now, its ok to fuck other men lol

now, she's free to fuck with the other guys, maybe she sees the future and had already anticipated fucking, at this point they should give a name to Bogdan's assistant

• Sad 1

On 7/25/2021 at 4:23 AM, thinga69 said:

they were just cuddling and he have her some kisses

Last time when he was there he told about what he thinks about her. And he told what he is thinking about what she is thinking of him. He said he wants a relationship after tesla and nana told him he asks too many question and he wants too much to know about nanas sex-fancy. He asked about spanking ^^
When he asked for a relationship Nana always said I don´t know because she was too friendly to say shut up and leave 😉

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Good guess but that wasn't it.  The software malfunctioned and it was basically cut everyone off from making any posts for about 16 or 17 Hours. 

can you make sure it stays that way for Harley (please??!!)  ? 😁  😜 

• Sad 1

On 7/24/2021 at 7:06 PM, neil_r549 said:

Just a small prediction, Gina and Stella will get hammered tonight - booze and drugs -and feel like shit in the morning. 🤪  😟

If one of the two had sex, it was out of sight of the cameras. Just as it is now standard on RLC.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

If one of the two had sex, it was out of sight of the cameras. Just as it is now standard on RLC.

Yeah...That or they will go under maintenance. but i don't have rlc free or otherwise and i don't care or don't really miss it.

Hello guys, i'm totally new here. Just want to ask, do twins have some boyfriends/lovers or whatever. Is it worth my time watching them? Can I expect sone "action" from them. Because i've been watching them for couple days and i've seen only sleeping, eating, some streching, swimming in the pool.. boring. And at Saturday night they just went out. I mean i like them, but they are boring as f.. maybe my mistake is that i can't speak russian. I don't know. Are they from Russia?

6 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

Hello guys, i'm totally new here. Just want to ask, do twins have some boyfriends/lovers or whatever. Is it worth my time watching them? Can I expect sone "action" from them. Because i've been watching them for couple days and i've seen only sleeping, eating, some streching, swimming in the pool.. boring. And at Saturday night they just went out. I mean i like them, but they are boring as f.. maybe my mistake is that i can't speak russian. I don't know. Are they from Russia?

One day i watched Lia, I think, bateing uncovered but with the night vision on. 

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

One day i watched Lia, I think, bateing uncovered but with the night vision on. 

You mean that bateing when she came home first from city? That bateing took  a minute i think. So i shouldn't be expecting more than one minute bateing when sister is out? 

12 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

luckily the other girls are bringing guys back and having non stop shagging sessions

• Haha 3