Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

🌟AMAZING🌟REAL🌟LIFE🌟PARTY!🌟
🌟THANK🌟YOU!🌟
🌟GINA🌟
🌟AND🌟
🌟STELLA🌟
🌟YOU🌟ARE🌟THE🌟BEST!🌟

The whole thing is developing better than I dared to hope. Really a very good amosphere and a lot of fun to watch.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On a side note , seems that the roles in the apartment kind of change slowly .. we used to get  days in and out of Bruno’s friends , family and so on and the last period we are watching mostly Gina’s . The general conclusion is that the source of content that this apartment can provide , the scenarios , the speculations , the developing stories amongst the people visiting , are endless .. can’t wait to watch whatever this apartment will have to offer ..imagine if Bruno and Gina had the villa for themselves 😱😱😱😈😈😈😈………😋😋🥳

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Gina talks a lot with Masha as it seems 😉 , she’s bringing  exactly the same vibes and atmosphere as Masha has been doing for years . The way I see it and considering that Bruno won’t be for much longer together with her , it could be very easily that Gina becomes  the “ Masha of Barcelona “ 😉 in many things 😉

Actually, in many senses Gina is better than Masha is right now. Masha is not a party person, she is always more in control of what is going to happen, and boyfriend visits are also disappointingly rare. Gina is alot more active, spontaneous and unpredictable. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Actually, in many senses Gina is better than Masha is right now. Masha is not a party person, she is always more in control of what is going to happen, and boyfriend visits are also disappointingly rare. Gina is alot more active, spontaneous and unpredictable. 

I agree ☺️  Masha has been doing what Gina is currently doing for a long time and in my estimation , I believe that at the moment she is organizing a bit her life for the future . Gina has taken over , she’s for sure a more party person but I still think that they could both be an explosive duo whether the chance was presented . As I said , simply Gina currently brings what RLC needs , the element of surprise and unpredictability ☺️😇🤩 And i personally love it 😎

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I agree ☺️  Masha has been doing what Gina is currently doing for a long time and in my estimation , I believe that at the moment she is organizing a bit her life for the future . Gina has taken over , she’s for sure a more party person but I still think that they could both be an explosive duo whether the chance was presented . As I said , simply Gina currently brings what RLC needs , the element of surprise and unpredictability ☺️😇🤩 And i personally love it 😎

To be honest, this group does remind  me more on apartments like Annabele and Efim. 😃👍 Maybe the apartment what I probably miss the most, of the good old time on RLC. 

BTW, I don't see any problem with more than one good apartment, if something really exciting should happen in Masha apartment and at the same time with Gina and Stella, there is always the extended view mode. 😄

I'm just delighted that there are finally some real visitors, again.

• Upvote 1